Contact Brad Rowell
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 84 Chestnut St, Boston, MA 02108 Office Phone: (617) 723-2737 Mobile Phone: (617) 905-4376 Business: (617) 723-2737 Fax: (617) 367-0886 Email: Bradford.Rowell@NEMoves.com
About Brad Rowell
- Brad Rowell has been a residential broker in Boston's downtown neighborhoods and affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage since 1988.
- Active in the community, he currently serves as the Greater Boston Real Estate Board's appointee to the Beacon Hill Architectural Commission, where he works to protect Beacon Hill's historic architecture.
- Brad is well known in the brokerage community and has extensive experience in residential sales and leasing and in developing customer and client relationships.
- Previous business experience includes public relations, advertising and marketing as Director of Corporate Communications for a Massachusetts based HMO.
- Consistent Coldwell Banker Award Recipient
- Member Coldwell Banker Diamond Society
- Licenced Massachusetts Salesperson
- Member Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Subscriber Multiple Listing Service & Listing Information Network
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Hobart College, Geneva, NY
- Native New Englander & Realtor since 1988
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board Appointee to Beacon Hill Historic District Architectural Commission
- First Time Homebuyers
- Relocation Specialist
- Historic Property Specialist
- Specialist in Full Service Buildings & Brownstones
- Extensive Knowledge of Boston & Environs
- All Downtown Neighborhoods
- Beacon Hill
- Back Bay
- South End
- Bay Village
- North End
- Seaport District
- East Cambridge
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers