With Laura's expertise in real estate and legal background, she is a true advocate for her clients. She will help you succeed in this complex market.
Contact LAURA Krims
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 137 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116 Office Phone: (617) 266-4430 Mobile Phone: (617) 921-7355 Business: (617) 266-4430 Fax: (617) 266-6010 Email: Laura.Krims@nemoves.com
About LAURA Krims
- As a native Bostonion, Laura knows and loves Boston.
- As a long-time Back Bay resident, Laura is involved in the community and strives to make all of Boston a better place to live.
- As a former trustee of her condominium board (for 15 years), Laura truly understands the way condominiums function and how to maximize the value of your home
- Nine (9) years of real estate sales experience in Boston, successfully working in all price ranges.
- Twelve (12) years of experience as a lawyer, specializing in professional liability defense.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market data and understand real estate trends.
- Proven record of accuracy in determining listing and selling prices, including analysis of list/sell ratio.
- Masterful communication skills including artful presentation of your home to highlight its best attributes.
- Accomplished negotiation skills to achieve your objective.
- Resourceful at marketing your home to reach the widest possible range of potential buyers, and to utilize powerful internet (as well as newspaper) marketing tools.
- Personal attention to detail - adept at focuing on your home and its unique character.
- Ingrained ability to accomplish every aspect of the transaction from initial evluation up to and including final closing.
- Ask me about advertising your property in the New York Times!
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties