Thank you for visiting our Coldwell Banker One Home page and my Profile Page. I look forward to assisting you with any Real Estate needs.
Contact David McKey
Office: Coldwell Banker One Address: 5025 Bluebonnet Boulevard, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Office Phone: (225) 925-2500 Business: (225) 925-2300 Fax: (225) 925-1119
About David McKey
- Thank you for visiting my profile page and I encourage you to visit our company web site at www.coldwellbankerone.com
- As the Managing Broker of Coldwell Banker One, My responsibility is to make sure our consultants are well trained, professional, and ethical in order to give our clients the best service in the industry.
- In representing our clients, our goal is to simplify the home buying process through knowledge, hard work, professionalism and with a personal touch.
- I was born and raised in Mississippi, moving to Baton Rouge in 1980 to enter the Banking Business.
- I am a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration (major in Banking and Finance)
- I am married to Andrea Phelps McKey (also a Realtor) and we are the Proud Parents of 5 children.
- I enjoy golfing,camping, and running having completed my eighth Marathon in eight years last October, completing the Washington D.C. Marine Corp Marathon. Any activities with my family are treasured.
- Licensed in 1992, I am a member of the Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors, Louisiana Realtor Association, and the National Association of Realtors.
- I have served on a number of committees with the Associations including Chairing the MLS Committee, Budget & Finance Committee, and the Governmental Relations Committee. I presently serve as the Past President of Louisiana Realtors and on the Board of Directors. I also serve on the State Legislative Committee and Strategic Planning Committee. Nationally, I serve as NAR Region 10 RVP representing the states of Texas and Louisiana. In 2007 I served as President of the Local Association.
- I have received the GRI Designation (Graduate, Realtor Institute) and the ABR Designation (Accredited Buyer Representative).
- I also serve as a member of the Community Board with the LSU School of Social Work; I am active in my children's activities and our church (St Luke's Episcopal Church).
- I was honored to be recognized by Louisiana Realtors as the 2011 Louisiana Realtor of the Year and as the 2008 Realtor of the Year by the Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties