Hi!! I'm Cindy Alberts, and I have 11 yrs. experience helping people realize their real estate dreams--let me help YOU!!
Contact Mrs. Cindy Alberts
Office: Coldwell Banker TEC Realtors Address: 2040 E. Gause Boulevard, Suite 4, Slidell, LA 70461 Office Phone: (985) 649-6300 Mobile Phone: (985) 707-7676 Business: (985) 649-6300 Fax: (985) 641-6405 Email: email@example.com
About Mrs. Cindy Alberts
- 33 year resident of St. Tammany Parish; full time Realtor since 1998
- Business Motto: "I'll go the extra mile for you!"
- Hard-working & dedicated to serving my clients' needs
- Active in Aldersgate United Methodist Church, Junior Auxillary, Keep Slidell Beautiful and volunteer w/Habitat for Humanity
- Happily married with 4 step-children and 6 grandchildren
- Member of Slidell Chamber of Commerce, NOMAR Board of Realtors, Junior Auxilliary of Slidell, Aldersgate United Methodist Church
- Serve on Aldersgate UM Church Board of Trustees, Junior Auxiliary of Slidell Board of Directors, Habitat for Humanity Land & Construction Committee, & Keep Slidell Beautiful Board of Directors.
- 2008 & 2009 Top Gross Closed Commission awards for the Slidell Coldwell Banker TEC office. Banker TEC office
- Top sales agent (# of units sold) in Slidell Coldwell Banker TEC office for 2006
- Bronze, silver & gold awards for outstanding sales from the Northshore Area Board of Realtors, silver award for 2008 & 2009 from the New Orleans Metro Area Board of Realtors
- Top sales agent (# of closings) in my office for 4th quarter of 2007 & 1st & 2nd qurarters of 2008.
- 2008 "Bulldog" award for doing more business in 2008 than 2007.
- 1999 Rookie of the Year for my company -- Distinctive Real Estate.
- # 3 in Sales in Slidell Coldwell Banker TEC for 2011. #1 in units sold in 2010 for Slidell Coldwell Banker TEC. Top gross closed commissions award for Slidell Coldwell Banker TEC in 2008 & 2009. Over $6 million in sales in 2006, with over 50 transactions.
- Served 4 years on Northshore Area Board of Realtors as Director, and one year as Secretary
- Member of National Board of Realtors, Louisiana Realtors Association, and New Orleans Metro Area Board of Realtors
- Attended Floyd Wickman's Starmaker Program
- Cartus Relocation Network designations--CMRS (Referral Specialist), & CMMS (Marketing Specialist)
- 12 years experience in helping buyers and sellers realize their dreams. I specialize in residential, but also work with vacant land, commercial & rentals.
- Trained as a Cartus Relocation Network Specialist.
- LISTING & SELLING family homes, condos, townhomes & vacant land in St. Tammany Parish.
- I love working with first-time homebuyers & people who thought they could never buy a home.
- Working with buyers to find the best "deal" around.
- Helping sellers obtain the best price possible in the shortest time possible.
- Making the purchase or sale of your home a fun, smooth, low-stress process.
New Construction Homes
- I can work with builders in any price range to build your dream home.
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers