Louis Cowen Agent VideoLet me help you find the perfect home in Lafayette and the surrounding areas.
Contact Louis Cowen
Office: Coldwell Banker Pelican Real Estate Address: 806 E Saint Mary Blvd, Lafayette, LA 70503 Office Phone: (337) 233-9540 Mobile Phone: (337) 230-8539 Business: (337) 233-9540 Fax: (337) 233-8273 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Louis Cowen
- I help people buy and sell homes and land in Lafayette LA and surrounding cities and towns in south Louisiana -- helping you maximize your profits and minimize your costs when buying or selling real estate.
- I do the work. You can relax.
- I have lived and worked here in the Lafayette area for 40 years and have raised my family here. I know this market and can put my knowledge to work for you.
- I specialize in High Pleasure / Low Maintenance Homes -- attractive, comfortable homes that require little, if any, yard work and upkeep.
- I enjoy counseling first-time home buyers and guiding them through the entire process of purchasing their first home.
- If you want to sell your home, you can trust me to market your home as if it were my own -- helping you to enhance its saleability and value to produce a faster sale at a higher price.
- If you want to purchase a home, my experience in this market area in south Louisiana will be a big advantage to you when searching for, pricing, and negotiating for your new home.
- Hall of Fame Member - Realtor Association of Acadiana Honor Society
- Winners Circle Top Agents - Coldwell Banker Pelican
- Most Closed Transactions - Coldwell Banker Lead-Router Agents
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) *Credential held by only 18% of agents nationwide.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) *Credential awarded to only 4% of agents nationwide.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Relocation Specialist (CNAS) Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
- Listing and Marketing Agent - Helping home sellers get every dollar their home is worth within the time available to sell it.
- Certified Buyer's Agent - Assisting home buyers through the entire purchasing process.
- Previous Sales and Marketing background includes marketing radio stations to local, regional and national advertisers and their audiences, and investment experience as a Series-7 licensed investment Representative with an international financial firm.
- Specializing in High Pleasure / Low Maintenance Homes. Homes that offer style, amenities and comfort...but require a minimum of upkeep and maintenance.
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Military Markets