Missy WardWelcome to Coldwell Banker http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=345198
Contact Mrs. Missy Ward
Office: Coldwell Banker McMahan Co. Address: 2350 Regency Road, Lexington, KY 40503 Office Phone: (859) 266-1800 Mobile Phone: (859) 288-0001 Business: (502) 867-4900 Fax: (859) 219-1804 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mrs. Missy Ward
- A Lexington resident for 30 years, Missy is an active member of the community. In her 20 years as a radio personlity she has worked with over 50 charities from the Lexington Humane Society to Big Brothers/Sisters of the Bluegrass. She is a firm believer of giving to the community to benefit everyone.
- An avid equestrian.
- Georgetown College Alumni, Kappa Delta Sorority
- Second City School of Improv, Chicago, ILL
- News Director and radio personality for 20 years.
- Current host of the Motorvation Motorcars Television Show.
- Married to Eric Ward, children Hunter 18, Holly-17 and Katy-16. Pets include Tony the alley cat, Bear the pound puppt lab and Duke, a full bred pug!
- Working with me is a casual and pleasant experience. Let me help you make it easier. Your happiness with your new home is my only concern!
- 2005 Rookie of the Year.
- 2005 Silver Award for Sales from the Lexington HBA / Sales & Marketing Council.
- 2001 Nellie Meadows Award from the Kidney Foundation of Central Kentucky.
- 3 time finalist for "Personality of the Year" for the Country Music Association
- Million Dollar Club-lifetime members
- Silver Award winner 2 years in a row.
- Cendant Mobility Marketing Specialist, Cendant Mobility Referral Specialist
- USAA Movers Advantage Certified
- Graduate of Leadership Lexington
- Member the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Lexington Association of Realtors
- Licensed Professional Realtor
- Member of the Kentucky Association of Realtors
- Helping first time homebuyers achieve the American Dream of owning a home. I walk them through every step.
- Experience in new construction.
- Agressive marketing to sell your home.
- New Construction - starter homes to Luxury homes
- Lexington (Fayette County)
- Versailles (Woodford County)
- Georgetown (Scott County)
- Nicholasville (Jessamine County)
New Construction Homes
- I have extensive experience with new construction where each home is custom - from starter to lavish. I help you all the way!
- 619 Bellerive Drive- Nicholasville, Kentucky
- 108 Morgan Drive - Nicholasville, Kentucky
- I worked directly with a builder for several years and can help with everything from finding a lot to choosing interior selections.
- Concierge Services
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch