I love selling real estate and helping all the nice families I have met. I take pride in calling them my friends.
About Peggy Bockus
- Native Kansan -- home town Pretty Prairie
- Long time Wichita resident
- Married to Richard for 51 years - one daughter, 1 granddaughter born Feb, 2008, and 1 grandson born Nov, 2009 -- absolutely adorable.
- Member of Riverlawn Christian Church - volunteering in Tiny Tots worship..
- Avid bowler - participating in City, State & National Tournaments.
- Fun loving - to make your real estate transaction a pleasurable experience
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Kansas Association of Realtors
- Member Wichita Area Association of Realtors
- Full-time REALTOR since 1995
- Member of Local, State & National Realtor Associations.
- GRI designation (Graduate of Realtor Institute).
- Million Dollar producer.
- Residential and rural real estate in Wichita and surrounding area
- Offers both Buyer & Seller representation.
- Knowledgeable in all types of financing including FHA, VA, and first time buyer's programs.
- Wichita and surrounding areas
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes