Amy AntrimYour Thoughtful Service Realtor Serving all of Kansas City, Overland park, Olathe, and all places in between http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=226084
Contact Amy Antrim
Office: Coldwell Banker Good Life Real Estate Group Address: 10865 Grandview Street - Suite 2050, Overland Park, KS 66210 Office Phone: (913) 345-9999 Fax: (913) 345-0190 Email: email@example.com
About Amy Antrim
- My personal goal in real estate is to represent my client’s interest with honesty, integrity, and understanding in order to provide the best possible service. I’m committed to learning my client’s need and expectations and exceeding them, in two words “Thoughtful Service”
- I graduated from Kansas State University with a degree in psychology and a minor in business, both of which come in handy on a daily basis. After college I worked in the mental health field. Helping others has always been a passion of mine, and something I’ve continued to do in the real estate field since 2004.
- I’ve been with Coldwell Banker in some form my whole life. My dad was a broker in Salina KS and growing up I enjoyed helping the agents in his office. Now I’m proud to work for Coldwell Banker Advantage, we are a hand-picked group of agents positioned to be the #1 agency in the area for agent productivity. Did I mention that our brand also recently won the coveted JD Power and Associates award? All this experience and support benefits my clients daily through our worldwide marketing and innovative approach to real estate.
- I’m licensed in both Kansas and Missouri. I am attuned to the market on both sides of the state line. Since real estate is my passion, and my full-time job, I continue my education at every opportunity, I’m currently working toward my GRI and have my Certified Negotiating Specialist Certificate. Topping all my production awards is the 5 Star Best in Client Satisfaction Award that I’ve received for the last 3 consecutive years. This award is featured in KC magazine and decided by past clients!
- On a more personal note I have the absolute pleasure of working with Mark who handles the details of my marketing making me more available for the personal touch I like to give each of my clients. Outside of real estate we have two furry “kids” Flash my Bassett and Wrigley our Great Dane and walking them or going to one of our many area dog parks is one of my favorite simple pleasures. We love the Kansas City area and enjoy keeping up on all we have to offer as a city! We also stay involved in by volunteering with the Red Cross and fund raising for Harvesters, our local food bank.
- In case it’s not obvious, I love my job, and can’t wait to work for you!
- Voted by former clients as a 5 Star agent for the past four years as profiled in KC Magazine.
- Sterling Society 2011,2009,&2006
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Listing Agent
- Moving Up Agent
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Homes Agent
- Relocation Agent for Buyers and Sellers
New Construction Homes
- Eagle Crest/Raven Crest Subdivison
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes