Taking you from where you are, to where you want to be.
Contact Brad Fenimore
Office: Coldwell Banker Griffith & Blair American Home Address: 2222 SW 29th Street, Topeka, KS 66611 Office Phone: (785) 267-2700 Business: (785) 271-0312 Fax: (785) 273-2303 Email: email@example.com
About Brad Fenimore
- Volunteer with Fellowship Bible Church (youth activities).
- Love Topeka volunteer.
- Worked in the Retail Industry for 13 years.
- Moved around the Midwest every 18 months with his past job, so Brad understands the stress of trying to buy or sell a home. His mission is to reduce or often eliminate the challenges that may come with buying or selling your home.
- Brad is efficient, effective, and positive throughout the entire buying and selling process.
- I will listen to what your goals and dreams are in finding the PERFECT home!
- Expose you to all the homes in your desired location and pricing needs.
- Represent you though the ENTIRE process of the home purchase.
- Follow up after the purchase ensuring to satisfy any needs that arise in the following months and years.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- I will get your property exposed to the market, and to EVERY qualified Buyer!
- Lead you to achieve getting the most possible return from your sale.
- I will use many additional tools to market your home outside of the standard traditional methods such as Visual Tours, Social Media, Just Listed postcards, as well as exposing your home to other realtors and buyers through out the area.
- Communication is generally the biggest complaint sellers have of their agents. I will ensure that I keep you informed of feedback from buyers, market changes, and the overall progress of the sales process, all in a structured manner agreed upon by you the Seller.
- I will ensure that potential buyers are preapproved when presenting offers, as well as helping you determine strategies around negotiation, order title work, inspections, and ensure all items are completed on time and accurate for closing.