I would love to assist you in buying or selling a home in the Junction City area.
Contact Mary Rickley
Office: Coldwell Banker Mowry Custer, Realtors Address: 522 N. Eisenhower Dr., Junction City, KS 66441 Office Phone: (785) 762-4663 Mobile Phone: (785) 223-2245 Business: (785) 762-4663 Fax: (785) 762-2292 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mary Rickley
- Born in Junction City.
- Have lived in this area all of my life.
- Retired teacher from USD #473, Chapman, KS School District
- Member of the Eisenhower Foundation Board
- Past Officer and Board Member of Chapman Valley Manor, Chapman, KS
- Past Member of Clara Barton awards for Dickinson County Red Cross
- Past President of Dickinson County Arts Council
- Past member of Chapman Middle School Site Council
- Active Member of Junction City Board of Realtors
- Member of Kansas Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Have spent my entire professional career working with people.
- Love working with first time home buyers.
- Experienced in working with VA buyers.
- Have listed and sold many properties in Dickinson as well as Geary County.
- Specialize in Junction City, Milford, Chapman, and Abilene area real estate.
- 1st time Home Buyers
- Military relocation
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers