I want you to be so happy with the services I provide that you won't hesitate to recommend me to your family and friends!
Contact Laura Mitchell
Office: Coldwell Banker Antrim-Piper, Wenger, Realtors Address: 631 E. Crawford, Salina, KS 67401 Office Phone: (785) 827-3641 Mobile Phone: (785) 822-2438 Fax: (785) 825-6609 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Laura Mitchell
- Looking for a Realtor who will help educate you in your real estate buying or selling experience? My goal is to help educate my clients, enabling them to make informed decisions throughout the entire process.
- I have been a Realtor for over 15 years and truly enjoy helping people find the perfect home or the perfect buyer for their current home.
- Over 95% of my business comes from past clients, referrals from past clients and people who know me. This is something I'm very proud of. People referring their friends to me is the highest compliment I can receive.
- All my buyer clients get the benefit of my Buyer Orientation where they'll learn about how I can represent them, how they can strengthen their negotiating position and how to protect themselves when buying a home.
- My seller clients all benefit from a Comprehensive Listing Presentation where a Market Analysis, a written Marketing Plan that will give their home maximum exposure and a Home Enhancement Plan designed to help their home sell for maximum price with minimum effort will be presented to them.
- I believe everyone deserves a home and this includes our 4 legged friends. That's why I volunteer my time as a charter member of Friends of the Salina Animal Shelter. I currently serve as the volunteer Rescue Waggin' Coordinator and Fostering Coordinator. I have the goal of No More Homeless Pets and keep it close to my heart.
- My Husband Mark and I have 11 nieces and nephews and 2 cats that we love spending time with. I'm a huge nature lover, water sports enthusiast, walker, hiker, cyclist and am now enjoying the benefits of yoga and the laughter of Zumba! In my free time I love to paint, garden, read and go to movies and concerts.
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society for 2010, a level achieved by only the top 15% of the associates worldwide.
- Elected 2002 Salina's Salesperson of the Year Award.
- Voted one of Salina's Top 3 Favorite Realtors by the Salina Journal's Readers' Choice 2009.
- GRI/Graduate Realtor Institute
- CRS/Certified Residential Specialist, a prestigious designation that only 4% of Realtors nationally hold.
- I specialize in First Time Homebuyers, Move-up Buyers, Listing Properties that SELL, New Homes, Relocation Buyers and Investment Buyers.
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Home Enhancement Plans, making homes more "sellable."
- Presenting Options to both Buyers and Sellers, giving my clients choices!