Contact LAURA CATHERWOOD
Office: Coldwell Banker Honig - Bell Address: 3201 Old Jacksonville Road, Springfield, IL 62711 Office Phone: (217) 547-6655 Mobile Phone: (217) 836-3406 Business: (217) 726-3191 Fax: (217) 547-6659 Email: email@example.com
About LAURA CATHERWOOD
- Knowledgeable background, fully licensed Broker & Realtor with BA degree in Business Management
- GRI and Relocation certified means major corporations put their clients in my hands, expecting and receiving only the best care for their clients' families.
- Resident of the area for over 25 years, raising grown 3 children in the Springfield area with husband, Gary.
- Exceptional proven service earning awards in excellence and volume of sales
- Special services for sellers: Premier marketing program with your input always considered and appreciated to make marketing your home the best it can be.
- Commitment to my buyers that you will have prompt service, home analysis prior to writing offers, and we will look in person and on the internet until you are fully satisfied that this is the home for you!
- Board member for Washington Street Mission
- Committee member for Lutheran High School
- Served 2 terms as President of Neighborhood Homeowners Association
- Quality Service "Premium" Award for customer care, based on buyer and seller feedback after the sale.
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Awards
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- Licensed Realtor
- Twelve years in real estate and investment property
- Springfield resident for 28 years
- Bachelor degree in business management
- First time buyer financing
- Listing specialist
- Buyers specialist
- CMA resource for sellers
- Income property evaluations
New Construction Homes
- I work closely with many builders in our area to advocate for buyers in price, amenities, choice lots, appliance discounts and moving issues.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Luxury Properties