I offer personalized attention that helps alleviate the anxiety and trepidation the comes with buying or selling your home.
Contact Scott Curcio
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Mobile Phone: (773) 517-6585 Voice Mail: (312) 475-3238 Fax: (773) 382-5764 Email: Scott.Curcio@cbexchange.com
About Scott Curcio
- Scott prides himself on listening to his clients needs and providing sound real estate advice during the buying & selling process, as well as long after closing day. His lasting relationships with his clients speak for themselves – more than 75% of his business comes from client referrals. With a corporate marketing background at a Fortune 500 company, Scott excels in negotiation and multi-tiered marketing strategies to sell your home. He combines that expertise with staging and strategic pricing to help bring you the best price on your home. Backed by the top Coldwell Banker office in the country, he brings the same expertise & professionalism when working with buyers to find their perfect home or investment property.
- Scott has worked extensively with first-time buyers & sellers, successfully guiding clients through what can be a scary and stressful time. He keeps his clients updated every step of the way, and makes sure that every question and concern – no matter how big or small it may seem – is explained thoroughly.
- Scott brings a wealth of marketing experience, creativity, professionalism and attentiveness to his role as your real estate sales consultant. Whether you are buying or selling, his goal is to make you feel comfortable, educated and informed throughout the entire process. Scott prides himself not only on his zest for helping clients find their dream properties, but also on his respect for other agents that he does business with. His vision of real estate is that of two sides coming together to benefit each other, and he works hard to bring that vision to each and every client’s transaction.
- Originally from Long Island, NY, Scott has been in the Chicagoland area since 1996. After graduating from Northwestern University with a degree in broadcast journalism, he spent the early part of his career in event management & marketing, promoting some of Chicago’s best loved neighborhood festivals and cause-related runs & walks. His up-close experience with neighborhood groups and local politics provided him with a unique insight and awareness of many different neighborhoods that he uses in his real estate practice.
- Scott is an avid athlete, having completed 3 marathons and currently a member of a competitive rowing team. He is passionate about photography, travel, cooking and the arts, and tries to smile and laugh through each and every day. He’s proud to call Avondale home, a small, friendly neighborhood on Chicago’s near northwest side best known as the home of Hot Doug’s. A talented cook, Scott loves sharing his favorite eateries with clients & friends. Favorite restaurants include El Tinajon & Piazza Bella in Roscoe Village, Andie’s in Andersonville, Cara Mio & Sabor a Cuba in Ravenswood and Dinotto in Old Town. Have a favorite spot? Recommend it to Scott via e-mail!
- B.S., Northwestern University
- Coldwell Banker University "Fast Start" graduate
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, Chicago Association of Realtors
- It has been a pleasure to have Scott as our Realtor. Scott was very good at putting together a set of showings for us based on his knowledge of what we were looking for and whatever brief comments we did make on the listings. As we got further into our search, it was clear that Scott really paid attention to our comments on properties. Scott acted as a friend on these trips, stopping for coffee and chatting about our lives outside of the real estate search. We are looking forward to our new condo and will definitely use Scott again if we have to move (but hopefully not in the near future!). –Jeff & Jeremy, Lakeview "Scott has been a great agent to work with. I felt like I had a good advocate on my side by working with Scott. He made the entire process less overwhelming and very easy to understand.” -Peggy, Ravenswood
- "As a first time home buyer, it is essential to find a Real Estate Agent that is knowledgeable of market, patient enough to explain the process to you a million times, and persistent enough to take you out enough times and to enough places that the whole process and decisions that you have to make can finally sink in. Scott Curcio fits the above criteria perfectly. The process is daunting and can be overwhelming at times, but it was wonderful to have a Real Estate Agent that made me feel comfortable throughout everything and answered all my questions. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision, and I always felt well informed on what my next steps were."-Amy, Ravenswood
- "He took the time to sit down and discuss what I needed in a condo and then what I wanted...His knowledge of the area was impressive and extremely helpful. Scott was very patient as I made my way through the units and finally I found the one I wanted. Without Scott’s patience and persistence I would never have found my new home. Thank you Scott!” -Kitty, Bucktown
- “Scott took a lot of the fear and the stress out of buying my first house. I felt he was always a quick call away and willing to answer all of my questions. Being the first house I would purchase I didn’t have an exact idea of what I wanted, there were definitely a few must haves and he did a great job of narrowing down the house selections and being patient with me while I figured out exactly what worked for me. By the time it came to closing I was very confident that everything was in order and I comfortable with signing all those papers. I would definitely recommend Scott to any of my friends or family that would be looking for a house and know that he would take care of them as great as I was taken care of. Now a few weeks later as I get settled into my new home I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and the neighborhood I am in. Thanks Scott” – Bryan, Hanover Park
- “Scott provided a warm, welcoming atmosphere as I searched for the perfect condo. He knew my expectations and needs, and he worked to fulfill everyone of them.” –Stacey, Albany Park
- As first time home buyers Jacob and I could not have asked for a better realtor than Scott. He was patient, clear, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, responsive and available, all the things you could want in a real estate professional. Purchasing a home in the tumultuous market of 2008 was nerve wracking, confusing, and at times emotional, but Scott was there every step of the way with great advice, a steady head and words of support. In the end, we got an amazing deal on a house we just adore. We cannot recommend Scott highly enough and already have recommended him to several of our friends and colleagues. “ – Katie & Jake, Albany Park
- Albany Park, Andersonville, Arlington Heights, Avondale, Bowmanville, Bucktown, Buena Park, Elgin, Edgewater, Evanston, Forest Park, Gold Coast, Hanover Park, Hoffman Estates, Humboldt Park, Hyde Park, Independence Park, Jefferson Park, La Grange, La Grange Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Lincoln Square, Logan Square, Kenwood, Mayfair, North Center, North Park, Oak Park, Old Irving Park, Portage Park, Pilsen, River North, Rogers Park, Roscoe Village, Skokie, South Loop, Uptown, West Loop, West Ridge, West Town, Wicker Park.
- First Time Homebuyers
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Strategic Marketing
- GLBT Community
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers