Buying and selling a home should be an enjoyable experience. Let me help you take away the stress and worry. Experience matters! Call 618-401-3701.
Contact Janette Cole
Office: Coldwell Banker Nester Realty Address: 1207 Thouvenot Lane, Shiloh, IL 62269 Office Phone: (618) 624-0400 Mobile Phone: (618) 401-3701 Fax: (618) 310-1240 Email: email@example.com
About Janette Cole
- Friendly, hard-woking ethic. Licensed Realtor in 1998 and Licensed Broker in 2012. Relocation Specialist for Active and Retired Military personnel, various Relocation Companies, local and out-of-state Corporations. Real Estate is my full-time career so I'm available to my Clients by phone and email daily.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Broker servicing greater St. Louis Metro-East area, Scott Air Force Base and surrounding six county rural communities.
- Skillful negotiator throughout the Real Estate transaction process involving price, repairs, upgrades and other contingencies.
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Realtor Rookie of the Year, KW Southwest Region, 1998
- Multi-Million Dollar Club
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Illinois Association of Realtors Member
- Greater Gateway Association of Realtors Member
- Realtors Association of Southwestern IL Former Member
- Texas Association of Realtors Former Member
- Relocation Specialist (Company, Military and Personal)
- Graduate Real Estate Institute - Part I
- Professional REALTOR (NAR) since 1998. Licsened Broker in 2012.
- Former Environmental, Health and Safety Supervisor with Petro Chemical Industry for 12 yrs
- Relocation Specialist with extensive training to supply quality customer service to those being relocated to and from the greater St. Louis Metro-East area and Scott Air Force Base.
- Representing First Time Home Buyers for New Construction and Residential Resale Properties
New Construction Homes
- It is always best to be represented by your own Broker/Realtor Agent when purchasing a New Construction home. This will enable you to negotiate price, upgrades, and contracting terms that are to your best interest, not the interest of the builder. I believe having someone looking out for you in the real estate transaction is key to attaining home purchase satisfaction.
- Military Markets
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative