"There's no place like home!" Call Laurie today at 217-841-5003 to receive a free copy of the "Top Ten Ways to Sell Your Home."
Contact LAURIE ELLSWORTH
Office: Coldwell Banker Honig - Bell Address: 2506 Galen Dr., Champaign, IL 61821 Office Phone: (217) 351-1988 Mobile Phone: (217) 841-5003 Voice Mail: (217) 351-988 Fax: (217) 351-7222 Email: email@example.com
About LAURIE ELLSWORTH
- Laurie has called the Champaign-Urbana area home for over 27 years. She graduated from the University of Illinois with a degree in Kinesiology.She has been married to Mike for 22 years and they have 3 children.David is a Captain in the Army and flies Blackhawks for the 101st Airborne, Allie is a Junior at the U of I, majoring in Tourism Management, and Evan is a Senior at Central High School.
- Laurie has adopted the mantra of Walt Disney: "It's not hard to make a decision when you know what you value." After teaching at Parkland College for 15 years, Laurie authored a book called, "A Heart of Excellence...How to succeed at what matters most." Her values from top to bottom include: faith, family, career, and fitness.
- She and her family volunteer and support Salt and Light, Restoration Urban Ministries, Eastern Illinois Food Bank, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Crisis Nursery, American Cancer Society.
- Laurie was one of the top single producers in her office last year, landing in the top ten. She also received a Platinum designation for QSC, wherein all of her clients gave her a perfect rating in every category of service, with her average score being a 5 out of 5.
- QSC Platinum
- QSC (Quality Service Certified) Platinum
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- Laurie has experience in high end luxury homes as well as new construction and first time homebuyers. She and Mike have invested in real estate, moving 10 times in 22 years, and 100% of the time have realized a profit on their investments.
- Laurie is trusted by the community and has been appointed to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Board, as well as, the Salt and Light Board.
- Buyer's agent
- Seller's agent
- Luxury Homes
- New construction
New Construction Homes
- As a member of the Home Builder's Association for East Central Illinois, Laurie is well acquainted with the builders and developers, having established a professional working relationship with many. Laurie and Mike have been the general contractors for 3 of their own homes, so Laurie understands the construction process and how to handle all the many details.