Contact Eric Morrison
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1457 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60657 Office Phone: (773) 935-4466 Business: (312) 622-0517 Fax: (773) 935-4499 Email: Eric.Morrison@cbexchange.com
About Eric Morrison
- There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how Eric works. That said, in Eric's experience as a Chicago real estate professional, he's also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting his clients first. This means keeping himself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
- This "client first" philosophy has always been his approach and it requires him to continually improve his skills and ways of doing business. Eric has found that the latest technologies are enabling him to do everything he has always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped him to extend the range of services he provides to his clients.
- Previous Healthcare Manager for Boeing, Nordstrom, Federal and State employees, Eric pursued his passion to help clients Rent, Buy and Sell homes in the Chicago area. At the age of 26, Eric adopted two neighbor children, Michael and Julia at the ages of 11 and 13. Julia recently graduated from William and Mary and is pursuing her Acting career in NYC. Michael is a poet. Eric lives in Lincoln Park with his two dogs Edie and Coco (Dachshund and Corgi mix) Eric's Grandfather was a White Sox Baseball Player and family is originally from Chicago.
- Contact Eric today to Buy, Sell or Rent Commercial, Residential and Luxury Properties! Call 312-622-0517 or email@example.com
- USAA Preferred Broker for Federal and Military Employees and Families
- Nationwide Certified Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale Foreclosure Representative (SFR)
- Federal Background Certified to Ensure your safety and confidentiality!
- Numerous client referrals and letters of recommendation!
- Eric is an active fundraising member for PAWS of Chicago, Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald House Charities and Doris Day Animal Foundation. Eric works in the Lakeview and Lincoln Park offices and lists, shows, and sells Residential, Commercial, and Previews Luxury properties all over Chicago and the surrounding suburbs including Lake View, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Downtown, Museum Park, Roscoe Village, Lincoln Square, Andersonville, Edgewater, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Ravenswood, West Loop and Ukrainian Village.