Contact Janis Kirshner
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1741 Second St, Highland Park, IL 60035 Office Phone: (847) 433-5400 Business: (847) 681-4149 Fax: (847) 433-7266 Email: Janis.Kirshner@cbexchange.com
About Janis Kirshner
- Janis Kirshner Highland Park Realtor: Janis Kirshner is an experienced Realtor with the Coldwell Banker Highland Park Office. She delights in being able to meet your needs and make sure that at the end of the day you are always satisfied. She continues to assist with the real estate needs for the following communities of Chicago's North Shore: Highland Park, Deerfield, Northbrook, Glencoe, Glenview, Wilmette, Winnetka, Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, Evanston, Skokie and more.
- Your Connection to Buying and Selling Real Estate: Janis believes strongly that real estate is a business of connecting. She connects with your needs and then facilitates your sale or purchase, always placing the highest importance on you. Janis finds her clients appreciate that she is always available to them for questions and updates. Consistency and follow up are the main tenants of her business philosophy. As a former teacher, she understands the importance to buyers of choosing the right community for your children to go to school and grow up in and she will tenaciously search until she finds you the perfect home. She is the antithesis of a ‘pushy’ Realtor. She is warm, friendly, and enthusiastic about serving you to the best of her ability. For sellers, she will help you prepare your home for sale. She will market your home aggressively, in-print, and most importantly on a vast number of online resources.
- Having Vision: It is so important to work with a Realtor that has vision. As a buyer it can be trememdously helpful to have an expert with you that can imagine changes within the framework of the home you are viewing. You may want to customize your new home and Janis can help you visualize the best flow to the home.
- Rooted in the North Shore Community: Janis is deeply rooted in the North Shore community. She raised her three children in Northbrook and Highland Park (where she currently lives). She loves spending time with her family and friends, being outdoors and enjoying the lakefront, reading, cooking, and of course, playing bridge.
- Education and Training: • University of Illinois Graduate in Education • Member-North Shore/Barrington Board of Realtors • Member-Illinois Association of Realtors