Thank you for viewing my profile. Check my website for featured listings and valuable information www.debdomick.com
Contact Deb Domick
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1420 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025 Office Phone: (847) 724-5800 Mobile Phone: (847) 302-4254 Business: (847) 657-3745 Fax: (847) 724-5811 Email: email@example.com
About Deb Domick
- Deb's multi-million dollar sales of Chicago and North Shore properties has fine tuned her marketing, financing and negotiating skills
- She is focused on client service, evident by her slogan..."1st class service=1st class results"
- As a respected member of the community, she has served as an officer and homeowner's board member. Deb is also a member of the local chapter of the Womens Council of Realtors
- All of Debs clients benifit from the competitive spirit that Deb developed showing horses, dogs and homes on the northshore over the years.. Deb earned the"'OUTSTANDING SPORTSMANSHIP" award from the American Kennel Club in 2010.
- First time buyer, seasoned investor, senior looking for property suitable for aging in place all will be pleased with the results.
- Debs an ABR - ASP - CRS - GRI and SRES all nationally recognized designations as well as a licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Illinois and Wisconsin. Education and experience are an unbeatable combination.
- 24 years of Multi-Million dollar sales
- Clients calling me after 18 happy years in a home, wanting me to find another for them! That's what its all about!
- Accredited Staging Professional - ASP
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist - SRES
- Graduate of Realtors Institute- GRI
- Certified Residential Specialist- CRS
- Buyers Representative- ABR
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate institute
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Represenative
- ASP - Accediteded Staging Professional
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Wisconsin
- Flexability, to meet the specific needs of a relocating buyer from California to the needs of a next door neighbor selling her home to go to a condo
- Realistic, working to identify goals in the beginning and focusing on the desired outcome
- Hardworking, the task is never complete until closing and in some cases beyond
- Chicago North and Northwest sides
- Suburban Cook County
- Lake County
- Licensed Broker in Wisconsin
- Special Expertise in Horse Properties and Farms
- Investment Rental Properties
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch