About Jamie Hogan
- Jamie Hogan is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage real estate agent who recognizes the changing market trends, adapts her business strategies to maximize her client’s success, and all of Jamie’s professional services are provided with a personal touch. The cornerstone of Jamie’s real estate business is her client priority. With the best in class service and a white glove attention to satisfaction, it is no wonder that Jamie Hogan has become a household name.
- 2004 Realtor of the Year
- Nominated by the Wednesday Journal Newspaper of Oak Park as a runner up for the 2008 Villager of the Year for focusing volunteer efforts at clean up and assistance for residents affected by September 2008 areas wide flooding.
- GRI, Graduate Realtors Institute
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) with the Real Estate Buyers Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors.
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- Past President of the Board of Directors of the Oak Park Area Association of Realtors after having served many years as a director.
- Jamie Hogan is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage realtor licensed in both Indiana and Illinois. Jamie has been in the real estate business since 1987, and entered the Oak Park River Forest marketplace in 1990 to assist with the sale of the historic Scoville Park Residences in Oak Park. Skilled in every aspect of the real estate profession, Jamie specializes in the Northwest Indiana communities near Lake Michigan and the Southwest suburbs of Illinois in cities such as Oak Park, River Forest, and Forest Park.
- Specializing in specific real estate planning and marketing strategies which address the particular goals of a diverse client base, Jamie also possesses the unique experience of hands on rehab to single and multiple family dwellings and commercial property in the Oak Park and River Forest area.
- Community Expertise
- Buyer and Seller Specialist
- Corporate Relocations
- Existing Homes
- Innovative marketing techniques
- Effective communication skills
- Consistently strong negotiator