Dedicated to providing you with professional service you can trust!
Contact Dawn Seabaugh
Office: Coldwell Banker Professional Associates Address: 5 Kiefner Street, Perryville, MO 63775 Office Phone: (573) 547-1000 Business: (573) 547-1000 Fax: (573) 547-5652 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dawn Seabaugh
- Missouri Sales Person License, 2008
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of Cape Girardeau County Board of Realtors
- Member of Cape Girardeau County Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Bachelor of General Studies with an emphasis in Business Administration and Education
- Associate of Arts with an emphasis in Mathematics
- Continued Education through Coldwell Banker University, Missouri Realtors Association and National Association of Realtors Programs
- Member of St. Maurus Catholic Church, currently serving as a Parish School of Religion Instructor
- Active participant in community events
- My honesty, determination and strong work ethic are my greatest assets, as a person and as your agent! I hold myself at a high standard, always looking for the best way to accomplish goals and solve problems. I offer compassion during sensitive situations and maintain composure during difficult ones. I keep things on track, asking a lot of questions and answering yours.
- I'm always up for a challenge! I chose a career in real estate during one of the industries most trying times with my main motivation being to help you. I've developed a healthy list of satisfied clients that would recommend my services! I strive to conduct business according to the REALTOR Code of Ethics and the Golden Rule “Whatsoever ye would that other should do to you, do ye even so to them”.
- I am continually learning through education and experience, which is A MUST in this ever-changing industry. And, how things change! Technology is key in effectively representing you. From the paperwork that keeps communications clear to the numerous kinds of media that makes your property shine above the competition, no concerns here! I’ve learned about it, use it and I’m here to help you benefit from and understand it all!
- Resources develop knowledge and Coldwell Banker provides us with an astronomical amount of learning tools and marketing ideas. They’re always striving to give you, and I, the advantage over our competition.
- Prior to entering a career in real estate, I worked for a local financial institution for several years. My experience in the financial services industry provides my clients with an extra edge on the increasing demands of that industry.
- Calling all First Time Home Buyers! I've worked with many of you!
- Looking for a lake property for your recreational enjoyment? Our area has two gated developments perfect for your second home or weekend camping excursions.
- Relocating? I welcome you! There are many wonderful communities that surround Interstate Highway 55 in the Southeast Missouri area. I'd love to help you find that perfect location!
- Growing up in Northern Cape Girardeau County and now making my home in the City of Perryville has given me a vast knowledge of the different properties a buyer might be looking for. I can help you with buying or selling a property with city amenities, recreation land for hunting or crop land for farming!
- Selling Soon? I'm readily available to work for you and dedicated full time to promoting your property, answering your questions, and..... I keep in touch!
- Looking for Buyers Representation? Home ownership is a HUGE investment! Choose a trustworthy agent that has the knowledge and dedication it takes to find the right property for you. Purchasing a home is exciting…and a lot of work! I’ll help with home previews, financing hurdles, inspection negotiations and, oh so many, other things that come up in this challenging market. Ask me to help today!
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative