Coldwell Banker PreviewsLuxury
Contact Kathie Bock
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Mobile Phone: (312) 420-8550 Business: (312) 799-2894 Fax: (781) 609-0165 Email: email@example.com
About Kathie Bock
- Top-notch service - period. That's Kathie's philosophy. She believes in honesty, integrity and straight-talk and consistently goes above-and-beyond to the satisfaction of her clients. Each transaction in which she is involved - from the one bedroom condo to the five bedroom single family home - feels personal to her. And, accordingly is handled with the same level of attention and excellence with which she would treat her own. She truly enjoys working with each buyer and seller - from the first time buyer to the experienced investor. Attentive to every detail, what's important to her clients becomes important to her. She works diligently to understand the needs of her clients and to guide them toward a common goal.
- In addition to her philosophy of service, Kathie puts her knowledge, education and experience to work for you. Kathie has an excellent knowledge of the Chicago housing markets and neighborhoods. A resident of Chicago's North Side for over twenty years she lived and works in the Lincoln Park neighborhood and is currently an eleven year resident of the North Center neighborhood. Kathie actively gives back to her community as one of eight founding members of the "Friends Of Coonley School" fundraising organization that serves her local elementary school: John C. Coonley. As an active board member for the past eight years and the past president, she puts her skills, knowledge and dedication to use for the benefit of the school and the neighborhood community at large. Kathie has a Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Marketing and a minor in Psychology. Before selling Real Estate Kathie worked for a major consulting firm specializing in client relations, strategic marketing.
- A successful realtor in Chicago for the past eleven years as both a selling and listing agent, Kathie has a passion for her work and for the success of her clients. It's because of that dedication she was awarded the designation of "Rookie of the Year" her first year in Real Estate and has continue to receive honors and awards each year since. She is a standing member of Coldwell Banker's International Diamond and Sterling Societies and has been awarded the honorable designation of Coldwell Banker's Top 100 City Agents.
- In 2011, 2012 and again in 2013, Five Star Professional partnered with Chicago Magazine to select real estate agents nominated by their clients who were exceptional in both their ability and their commitment to overall satisfaction. Kathie was among the less than two percent of Chicago Area Real Estate Agents awarded the Five Star Award for Real Estate those years. In addition, Kathie is a designated Previews agent which means that she has been certified as an expert in marketing and selling luxury properties.
- Kathie has a Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Marketing and a minor in Psychology. Before selling Real Estate Kathie worked for a major consulting firm specializing in client relations, strategic marketing and contract negotiation - developing and honing skills that have great synergy with the work she does in Chicago Real Estate.
- Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Lofts
- Albany Park, Andersonville, Bucktown, De Paul, Irving Park / Old Irving Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Lincoln Square, Logan Square, Loop, North Center, Ravenswood, River North, River West, Roscoe Village, South Loop, Streeterville, Ukrainian Village, West Loop, Wicker Park, Wrigleyville
- Staging Your Home for Sale
- Contract Negotiation
- First Time Buyers, Relocation
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Concierge Services