Sunny and spacious 2 bedroom condo in West Ridge, Chicago 2424 W. Greenleaf #3Includes vintage touches lots of closet space and storage. Castle Park Condo has indoor pool and elegant courtyard. Indian Boundary Park just steps away. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=569548
Contact Shannon Boyle
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Voice Mail: (312) 799-2870 Fax: (312) 884-8709 Email: Shannon.Boyle@cbexchange.com
About Shannon Boyle
- When working with clients, Shannon’s main focus is on customer service. She gives each person she works with her personal attention, looking to provide support over and above the close of the sale.
- Whether putting together an in-depth market analysis for a seller, or explaining the buying process to a first-time home buyer, Shannon takes great care to make sure her clients get the information they need and are prepared at every step of the process. Shannon’s favorite aspect of the deal is the negotiation; one of her strongest skills. She will do everything she can to get the best price possible.
- When Shannon graduated from Grinnell College in Iowa, she returned home to Chicago and began her career at an executive search firm. After much travel and a lot of learning, Shannon realized that she was ready for a change. Longing for something that would put her love for Chicago to work, she decided to pursue real estate.
- Shannon joined Coldwell Banker in January of 2008. In a challenging market, Shannon not only survived, but thrived, quickly growing her sales. Because of her hard work and tireless efforts to serve her clients, she was able to build her business based on referrals. It is this approach that makes Shannon one of a kind. People know she is committed and share their successful experiences with friends and family so they can do the same!
- Shannon’s experience in real estate is diverse. She has sold a variety of property types, including condos, single family homes and 2-3 flats. As a longtime resident and neighborhood expert, Shannon has helped clients all over Chicago, including Edgewater, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, South Loop, West Loop, Lincoln Square, Uptown, Rogers Park, West Ridge, Portage Park, Logan Square, Evanston, Andersonville, Edgewater Glen, Old Town, Roscoe Village, Ravenswood, Buena Park, Sheridan Park, Prairie District, Printer’s Row, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Southport Corridor and Wrigleyville.
- Growing up in the near northern suburb of Morton Grove and attending Maine East High School in Park Ridge, Shannon also knows Chicago suburbs well and is always happy to help her clients get wherever they need to go.
- When not focused on real estate, Shannon continues her passion of swimming, something she has done competitively since high school. She currently coaches and swims with a Masters team in Evanston.
- Whether you are looking to sell, curious about a short sale, a first-time home buyer or looking for investment property, Shannon Boyle is your key to unlocking Chicago.