Contact Gail Sanders-Luckman
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Mobile Phone: (773) 504-0044 Business: (312) 475-3201 Fax: (312) 884-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gail Sanders-Luckman
- Gail has held a real estate sales license since 1980. She has been active in the industry for 18 years, 10 years in San Francisco and 8 years in Chicago.
- With an extensive business background, Gail brings a wide range of skills and abilities to the buy and sell processes of real estate.
- The foundation of her business philosophy is, "Whatever is in the best interest of the client!" This simple statement means that she works to be knowledgeable about her marketplace, understands the short term and the long term goals of her clients, communicates with integrity and professionalism and is dedicated to her clients.
- Gail was raised in Chicago and as an adult, spent 18 years living in San Francisco.
- She attended Chicago city schools and earned a B.Ed. from National Lewis University. She began her professional life as a teacher at the junior high school level.
- Her interests include golf, movies, theater, a good book, her Yorkie (Sadie), travel, good food and wine and certainly her 2 children
- Coldwell Banker Sales Awards
- Gail is an active member of the National, Illinois and Chicago Association of REALTORS.
- She is a sales associate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- She has earned the ABR designation (accredited buyers representative) and the CRS (Certified relocation specialist).
- Gail has 30 years of extensive business experience which includes the founding and management of an executive search firm, the development and manufacture of products and the distribution of such on a national level.
- Because she listens, Gail is very successful working with buyers and sellers in the new and resale markets.
- Gail has the skills and training to facilitate a corporate relocation.
- Her teaching background enables her to work with first time buyers as well as empty nesters.
- Her negotiating skills and communication skills bring a deal together and hold it together to create a win-win.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers