Your home investment is my expertise!
Contact Ali Harms
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Business: (312) 867-8331 Fax: (781) 609-1940 Email: email@example.com
About Ali Harms
- Partner in the JFO Group
- Communication is Key As trusted advocate and advisor, I understand that effective, thorough communication is paramount. Active listening ensures that my clients’ goals, preferences, concerns and financial parameters will be considered and applied at every stage of the transaction. Furthermore, I empower clients with vital market knowledge, strategy and personal insight to help them achieve their real estate goals.
- For Buyers and Sellers The purchase or sale of a home is one of the most significant financial and emotional decisions we make in life. With today’s varied market conditions, real estate transactions have become more complex than ever before. Ultimately, it is my job to help you make a sound and knowledgeable real estate decision. I eagerly help buyer clients find a home where they can lay their roots, realize their dreams and find long-term security and stability. For sellers, I utilize creative marketing and positioning strategies and guide my clients in preparing and pricing their homes for the best possible market response.
- Chicago's Market I focus on the neighborhoods of Lincoln Park, Old Town, Lakeview, River North, Streeterville, Wicker Park and Bucktown.
- The City and Its Community I am happy to call Lincoln Park my home. When I am not out assisting my clients, I enjoy the culture and natural beauty that Chicago has to offer. In fact, it is not uncommon to find me out along the gorgeous lakefront path or at neighborhood restaurants. In addition, I am committed to the community and to donating time to various organizations and charities, including the Green City Market and pro-bono legal activities.
- Experience and Education Prior to joining Coldwell Banker and the JFO Group, I practiced law as a transactional attorney for 4 years. Although it was a great experience, I now love helping my clients through the exciting milestones of their lives!
- “Contact me for a partner who will work tirelessly to ensure that your reach your real estate goals.”
- Catholic University, Columbus School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of the Arts, 2005