Coldwell Banker PreviewsLuxury
Contact John O'Neill
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Mobile Phone: (847) 877-2215 Business: (312) 867-8330 Fax: (781) 609-0376 Email: email@example.com
About John O'Neill
- As Managing Partner of The JFO Group, John specializes in residential brokerage as well as commercial acquisitions for clients ranging from recent college graduates to high net worth individuals and private equity groups.
- As both a buyer and seller consultant, John is committed to offering all clients the highest quality representation and professionalism along with outstanding customer service and tailor made marketing. In the heart of the real estate recession (2009-2011), he closed over 350 transactions in Chicago alone. John’s passion for real estate brokerage, design, and development is very evident to his clients and is the main reason his business is based almost entirely on referrals and repeat clients. John has an extensive network of top agents nationwide and often assists clients who are moving from Chicago by introducing them to top agents in their new communities.
- John represents many of Chicago’s top luxury homebuilders in acquiring properties and land for potential re-development and/or ground up construction with a focus on the Lincoln Park, Old Town, Lakeview, River North, Bucktown and Wicker Park neighborhoods. John also works with the largest and most respected multi-family owners in Chicago as a consultant and broker to Village Green, Draper and Kramer, Related Companies and Lincoln Property Company.
- Prior to founding The JFO Group, John began his career at FTI Consulting in their Corporate Finance division before joining Marcus and Millichap as a financial analyst in the National Retail Group. John graduated from the College of Business at The University of Illinois, earning a bachelor’s degree in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate.
- John is a native of Chicago and currently resides in Lincoln Park. When he’s not working he enjoys playing golf, snowboarding, boating, cheering for the Chicago Bears, Bulls and Cubs, taking full advantage of the amazing restaurants that Chicago has to offer, and spending time with family and friends in Southern California and Dallas.