Thanks for visiting my profile page at Coldwell Banker. I'm available most hours of the day, please contact me at the number or emails provided.
Contact Mr. George Kikos
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 475-3217 Fax: (312) 884-8928 Email: email@example.com
About Mr. George Kikos
- Philosophy George Kikos has a passion for attentively and effectively leading customers through real estate transactions with the goal of achieving maximum results. His five years of experience, attention to detail, and 24-hour availability is what helps him navigate through all the specific processes that lead to a successful sale, from the home search to negotiations to the closing. A lifelong resident of the Chicagoland area and a 15-year city of Chicago resident, George offers both an exhaustive knowledge of local markets and a network of contacts that together bring a true Chicago-style approach to your real estate transaction.
- People and Planet George also brings a global view to his practice, leveraging his cutting-edge knowledge of the low-impact, green home features to look for or that can help sell a property, while protecting the planet. He can put prospective buyers in a position to achieve significant energy savings in the long-run, as well as finding and marketing the green features or potential in your home. He will connect you with the government subsidized programs and community initiatives that will align your real estate needs with the rest of your eco-conscious lifestyle and save you money. Be sure to ask George about the benefits of his eco-friendly marketing system.
- Working with Buyers and Sellers George has sold homes in many areas including Chicago's Loop, North Sides and Northwest suburbs. He promises to always perform an exhaustive search with buyers, including multiple areas throughout Chicagoland, whether they are retail or short sales, condos, single family homes, or investment properties. To sellers, he offers strategic market analysis or primary and secondary markets, proper positioning and staging advice as well as recommendations for procurement of any additional professional services. George is committed to being your trusted advocate and since he works mostly on referrals, what drives his business is your complete satisfaction.
- Background George has received education from some of the finest institutions in Illinois including University of Illinois at Champaign, IIT Stuart School of Business, and the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is an active member of Net Impact, a network of socially minded professionals, and volunteers monthly with providing lunches at a shelter, and annually at Chicago Ideas Week. His professional experience includes managing business development for global sustainability consulting company, and working as a programmer analyst at Allstate Insurance headquarters in Northbrook, IL. George comes from a long line of real estate brokers: his father Harry was a broker for many years at Far North Side office Jamestown Realty, and his mother Vana also works at the Coldwell Banker Lincoln Park Plaza office. George hopes his clients will share and pass down the same "success stories" he enjoyed hearing growing up in a "real estate family".
- Kikos Group Kikos Group is the newest Mother-son team based out of Coldwell Banker Lincoln Park Plaza, offering a combined experience of over 20 years and several millions of dollars in sales volume. Clients can now receive the benefits of uninterrupted support and an even greater geographical area of service, all with the same signature superior service that has become synonymous with the Kikos name. Vana carries accreditations; most notably she is an accredited buyer representative, certified residential specialist, and she is a graduate of real estate institute. Each of their skill sets complement each other, bringing an added layer of expertise to each transaction. Their former team kikos group Chicago, sold over $3 million in real estate and resulted in Vana winning a bronze-level real estate sales award.
- member of Chicago Association of Realtors
- member of National Association of Realtors
- Licensed IL Broker
- Master of Science degree, Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science degree, Mathematical Computer Science
- Buyer representation
- small-to-mid-size developments
- residential condo rentals
- Chicago Green Home market & low-impact living
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers