Contact Lauren Bergiel
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 899-6552 Fax: (312) 884-8618 Email: LaurenBergiel@gmail.com
About Lauren Bergiel
- Live. You Deserve it. Buying or selling your home is an extremely important decision. You deserve to have the best real estate professional working on your behalf. One who is extremely professional and honest, and will always put you first. My past transactions speak for themselves, as 95% of my business comes from previous clientele who found value in my high level of customer service, attentiveness, professionalism, and ability to negotiate.
- Conducting full buyer/seller consultations, I take the time to learn and understand your needs and wants. I pay special attention to your lifestyle and passion, ensuring that the next step is one you will grow into. As a seasoned buyers representative, I understand how important it is that your home be a reflection of who you really are and will help you land your perfect home. When marketing your home, it is important to have an experienced real estate consultant by your side. I understand the key motivating factors around getting a buyer to purchase your home at top dollar. I understand the importance of capitalizing on this long before your home even hits the market. Real Estate isn’t just about selling or buying a piece of property or land, it is about getting you to the next phase of your life regarding your real estate goals and needs.
- Whether you are striving to move up, downsize, buy, sell, or invest, having a real estate consultant by your side to help you navigate the process is essential.
- As a Luxury Home Consultant, I will work side by side with you through the entire sales process, and will be there afterwards for continued insight and market knowledge. Buying or selling a home should be a great experience, so let me take the guesswork out of the process and make the transition to your new home a positive one.
- After all… You deserve it!
- Please visit my personal website at www.laurenbergiel.com
- International Presidents Circle
- Working background prior to real estate: University of Illinois at Chicago, degree in Finance; Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Group Assistant Controller; Owned, invested, & managed real estate in state and out of state
- Hobbies include: Salsa & Ballroom Dancing; Making Jewelry; Dogs; Traveling
- Luxury real estate, single family homes, condominiums, townhomes, high rises, mid rises, 2 flats, 3 flats, new developments, investment properties, short sales, & foreclosures.
- Areas of focus: River North, River West, Gold Coast, Old Town, West Loop, Streeterville, Mag Mile, South Loop, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Loop, Lake Shore East, North Center, Logan Square.