Contact Gale Goldstick
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 475-3280 Fax: (312) 884-8660 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gale Goldstick
- Gale’s main goal with each of her clients is to understand their needs. She spends a lot of time with each client to define expectations and establish communication preferences. Acting as an advisor, she leads and guides through each step of the process. Gale is committed to providing the highest level of service to her clients.
- When it comes to selling, Gale oversees every aspect of the process. Before a home is placed on the market, the home is targeted from all angles to look its best. Gale works with sellers to create the perfect presentation with professional photographs, print materials and online marketing. She also makes sure the property is priced appropriately to command the interest of potential buyers.
- As a real estate professional for over a decade, Gale has worked with a diverse clientele. From first-time homebuyers to Chief Executives, as well as working with well-respected local builders and contractors, Gale has touched all areas of the industry.
- Gale is also uniquely attuned to the luxury market. Her finely tuned marketing skills are expertly applied to each individual listing elevating it both locally and nationally to a large audience of potential buyers. Gale understands the trends of the luxury market and the amenities that people are looking for. When working with buyers, she aims to target their exact vision of luxury. Whether it’s a premier location, high-end finishes or a great view of the city, Gale will make it a reality and find the perfect home for her clients.
- Gale has been quoted in a variety of articles, with features on some of her listings including the development, Cornelia Court located in West Roscoe Village. Articles on Gale and her listings have been seen in print and online with Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Sun Times, The Chicago Journal, YouTube and yochicago.com. If you would like to know Gale a little better, check out this interview done by yochicago.com at http://yochicago.com/five-easy-pieces-gale-goldstick-of-coldwell-banker/12208/.
- As a Realtor, she provides expert consultation in buying and selling new construction homes, townhomes, lofts, single-family homes, condominiums and “in-town” residences in established and emerging neighborhoods. Gale specializes in Chicago’s North Side including Lincoln Park, Lakeview, River North, Streeterville, Bucktown, Roscoe Village, West Roscoe Village, Avondale, Lincoln Square and Rogers Park. Gale has also sold homes as far north as Northbrook and as far west as Schaumburg. In addition, Gale is considered a premier Realtor for Park Lane Townhomes (www.parklaneneighbors.com), Cornelia Court, and Landmark Village.
- Although Gale does most of her business in Chicagoland, she also assists her clients who are relocating out of the area by introducing them to the best agents all over the country. Gale recently completed transactions in Arizona, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- Gale Goldstick is a Chicago native. She grew up in the northern suburbs, but currently resides in Lincoln Park where she has raised three beautiful children that have attended both private and public schools in the city. Gale is a proud graduate of University of Illinois. She loves dogs and living in the nation’s most dog-friendly city. She also enjoys everything to do with the outdoors, traveling, is occasionally a wine enthusiast and loves entertaining her family and friends.
- If you want to work with an agent who offers experience, expertise and puts her clients’ needs first. Contact Gale Goldstick today.
- Accredited Buyer_s Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Member of Realtors to the Rescue of Homeless Animals
- Board Member River North Chicago Dance Company
- Board Member Jewish Vocational Service
- Board Member of Park Lane Townhomes Association
- Board Member of Vista Verde Homeowners Association
- Board Member of Resurrection Healthcare Development Foundation
- Previews Property Specialist
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers