Steven Weigensberg has proven track record in assisting buyers secure property in the Chicagoland area on your agenda.
Contact Steven Weigensberg
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 676 N Michigan Ave Ste 3010, Chicago, IL 60611 Office Phone: (312) 981-5500 Mobile Phone: (773) 251-9540 Business: (773) 952-8903 Fax: (312) 981-5501 Email: Steven.Weigensberg@cbexchange.com
About Steven Weigensberg
- Steven serves both Chicago home buyers and sellers with over 10 years of experience, including real estate development, property association management, implementing the successful marketing campaigns of residential communities and of course, residential brokerage.
- Steven specializing, in the downtown luxury condominium market and attached housing. Steven's experience ensures a smooth closing and positive purchasing experience.
- Coldwell Banker is the largest and most prominent real estate brokerage firm in Chicago and is a leader in technological advances supporting our clients.
- Please visit www.stevenweigensberg.com for further information and resources.
- 2010 Coldwell Banker Top Agent Award.
- 2006 BALA Silver Award: Best in American Living - Community design and housing design Excellency award.
- 2005 - Parade of Homes Gold Award in Development - Best Value at the $200k price point.
- 2004 - Parade of Homes Gold Award
- Member National Association of REALTORS
- Illinois Association of REALTORS
- Chicago Association of REALTORS
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Steven has worked in the Real Estate Industry since 2001.
- Developed award winning residential communities providing his clients valuable insight into maintained properties and construction quality.
- He excels as pricing analysis and negotiating the best p[rice and terms for his clients.
- Finally, he makes your transaction personal and takes pride in his work ethic, and puts your agenda first.
- Exclusive Buyer Agency
- Exclusive Marketing Agency
- Condominiums & Townhomes
- Relocation and first time home buyers in Chicago.
- Attached housing: Condominiums and Townhomes.
- Target Market: Chicago's downtown core of neighborhoods: Gold Coast, Streeterville and River North.
- Evaluating Owners Associations for fiscal and management health.
- Floor-plan analysis | Synthesizing your lifestyle with living space.
New Construction Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers