Coldwell Banker PreviewsLuxury
Contact Nicholas Apostal
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 475-3275 Fax: (312) 266-2719 Email: Nicholas@TheApostalGroup.com
About Nicholas Apostal
- Nicholas has been a Chicago real estate agent at Coldwell Banker since 2001.
- In 2004 he personally sold over $12,000,000 in residential real estate.
- Nicholas is a lifelong resident of Chicago's north side; he attended public school at Lincoln Elementary and high school at Francis W. Parker.
- His family has been active in real estate investment, management, development and sales for more than 40 years.
- Nicholas objective as a Chicago Realtor is to offer superior personal service to buyers, sellers, and developers.
- The enthusiasm and commitment Nicholas brings to the profession are clearly reflected in the respect he has earned in the brokerage community and the rapid growth and success of his Coldwell Banker sales career.
- 2004 Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage International President's Circle- for the top-producing agents of the year
- Top 10% in #1 Coldwell Banker office nationwide
- BA in Psychology- Boston University
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative, for exceptional buyer brokerage.
- Pursuing CRS designation, for residential property sales expertise.
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member, Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois (MLSNI and MAP)
- Lifelong resident of Chicago.
- CRS Certified Residental Specialist
- ABR Accredited Buyers Respresentative
- Condominiums, Townhomes and Lofts
- New Construction and Development Projects
- Single Family Homes
- First-time and relocating Buyers representation
- Chicago neighborhoods: Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Gold Coast, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Lincoln Square, River North, West Loop, Roscoe Village, South Loop, Old Town, Edgewater, Uptown, Ravenswood, Rogers Park, UIC.
- Marketing Large Developments
- Marketing New Construction Single Family Homes
- Buyer Representation
- Negotiating Contracts
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties