If location, location, location is primary to picking a property, experience, experience, experience is primary for selecting a real estate agent.
Contact Lois Scheurer
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 475-3231 Fax: (312) 266-2719 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lois Scheurer
- Lois Scheurer, a full time Chicago realtor, is affiliated with Coldwell Banker Lincoln Park Plaza in Chicago, Illinois. She has been assisting Chicago buyers and sellers as well as those relocating into the city since 1987 and has listed and sold countless homes since. As a Chicago native, Lois is in love with the diversity of neighborhoods the city provides. The areas she serves include New East Side, Downtown, Streeterville, Gold Coast, Old Town, Lincoln Park/DePaul, Lake View Neighborhoods, Ravenswood Neighborhoods, Lincoln Square, Edgewater and the High Rise Communities that sit adjacent to Lake Michigan and follow Chicago's North Lake Shore Drive. Lois is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Illinois Association of Realtors and the Chicago Association of Realtors. She has earned advanced designations awarded by the National Association of Realtors and is a Graduate of the Realtors Institute.
- She also holds the ABR, which is the Accredited Buyer Representative designation focusing on her specialization and skill in buyer brokerage. When buying real estate in Chicago, Lois Scheurer is a good person to know.
- Lois is adept at meeting the needs of any client. For first-time buyers she will help you learn how to pre-qualify, she will assist you in nailing down your price, and you will feel confident you have a Realtor you can trust and depend upon. Don't be surprised too if you have a wonderful time in the process because Real Estate makes her light up and watching you walk into your dream home and eventually take the keys is why she's been doing this 34 years (and yes, she started at 2 --lol--). Lois has a diverse portfolio of clients and also enjoys consulting with investors. Her degree is in Finance with a special concentration in Real Estate. A large portion of her career has been in acquisition management and consulting as well as equity analysis and asset management. She loves numbers and will tirelessly work the statistics and numbers for any type of investment you would like to make.
- This unique background is what puts her "a cut above" in this market that is very much "investor heavy."
- Luxury can be a state of mind. Your home will always be approached by Lois as Luxurious. She will highlight its stellar qualities and make each buyer feel they have walked into the lap of luxury. Again, her love of numbers helps her to consult with you on the best possible financial outcome. In addition, her "technical" competence is complemented by an awareness which recognizes that a move may be a transition as much as it is a transaction. She can be sensitive to any transition while successful at the transaction. Part of what can make the sale a success is the fierce commitment Lois makes to market your home. She utilizes the benefits of working with a National brand and your home will appear on the most searched real estate websites including ColdwellBankeronline which had over three times the amount of visitors as its competitors last month alone.
- Lois is a lifelong Chicago resident growing up on the south side. She attended and graduated from Burroughs Elementary school and received her high school diploma from Thomas Kelly High School. While completing college, Lois worked for a full-service real estate company in Chicago and fell in love with the industry. She went on to earn a B.S. in Finance from DePaul University in Chicago where she participated in a specialized real estate program offered only to finance majors. Lois has been an avid skier, tennis player and animal lover. She has always been passionate about the Chicago Blackhawks and when you meet her, ask her which Blackhawks player purchased one of her Lincoln Park listings.
- She helped raise her two stepdaughters when she lived in Lincoln Square before it was a "hot" area. Other interests include methods of alternative healing and she practices aromatherapy/flower essence healing as a hobby. She lives on the north side and can be seen along the lakefront walking her dog "Lamb Chop" who adopted each other in 2007.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers