Contact Patrick Santry
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 475-3229 Fax: (312) 266-2719 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Patrick Santry
- Patrick Santry began his career as a Realtor selling real estate in October of 2000 with Coldwell Banker and has seen his business increase by approximately 25% each year since. Selling real estate is not just a job for Patrick, it’s his passion and he makes sure his clients are completely happy with all aspects of the real estate transaction. Patrick works with clients looking to buy or sell Single Family Homes, Townhouses, Condos and multi-units. In conjunction with this, he specializes in representing builders in new construction projects. Patrick specializes in the following Chicago communities: Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Ukranian Village, East Village, Old Town, Uptown, Roscoe Village, Andersonville, South Loop, West Loop, River North, Tri Taylor, Gold Coast, Streeterville, Lincoln Square, North Center, Ravenswood, and Old Irving Park.
- Patrick, not unfamiliar with moving home and city brings a fresh approach to this sometimes-daunting task. Having moved to Chicago from Ireland, he relates well to out-of-towners moving to Chicago or to people who may be moving neighborhoods within Chicago. Patrick is now deeply rooted in Chicago and would be happy to share his favorite haunts and give his relocating buyers all the resources they need to make Chicago their home. Patrick listens carefully to what his client’s needs are and works hard to make sure that his clients not only find the home of their dreams but also get a good deal. If you are considering a relocation, Patrick has a large network of Realtors in the suburbs, surrounding communities, and out of state, please feel free to call him for a trusted referral.
- Patrick also offers to his clients a list of recommended specialists. This network includes: attorneys, home inspectors, mortgage brokers, handymen, painters, contractors, movers, architects and many more. This is especially helpful if you are relocating to Chicago and do not have these contacts at the ready to make your move and assimilation into this new community as stress free as possible.
- Patrick keeps close relationships with his investor and builder clients and industry colleagues. Because of these close connections and the fact that 13% of the entire Chicago market is sold through his office, he is often privy to the ‘inside scoop’ and uses this to best serve his clients. He can use these connections to access properties right as they hit the market or even before ensuring that you are always kept in the know of the best properties available.
- Patrick has a post graduate degree in Marketing and he applies this education and his experience as a marketing manager to sell his properties. With Coldwell Banker, a national brand, resources at his disposal, he makes sure your home is featured on all major home search sites, in addition to his own personal social media sites, using cutting edge technology to expertly market your listing. In addition to using technology resources, Patrick taps into the highly skilled graphic design staff at Lincoln Park Plaza and has beautiful in print materials designed for your home for potential buyers to take away from the showing and he assures you these materials will stand out in the crowd.
- His experience in sales and marketing combined with his hard work ethic ensures a seller every exposure for their property. In addition, having a Realtor show your home is one of Patrick’s strong beliefs and he will not leave it to a lock box to do the work, he will personally show your home and take responsibility for answering potential buyer questions. Patrick believes the house should always show its best and wants every listing to show like a model home, and therefore he enlists the services of a stager to ensure that this goal is accomplished.
- Through thorough analysis of comparable properties, for realistic sell-out analysis, Patrick offers builders a complete service from identifying profitable development opportunities, acquisition, working closely with architects on building design, layout and functionality. Patrick works closely with his builder clients to help choose selections that will sell.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes