Contact Brian Loomis
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Business: (312) 867-8130 Fax: (312) 943-9779 Email: email@example.com
About Brian Loomis
- Client Focused - A real estate professional since 2000, Brian loves being constantly challenged, working for his clients until their goals are reached. He focuses on an organized, efficient approach, always providing honest advice to his clients. Brian’s clients enjoy working with him because he’s not just a consummate professional, but he’s someone they enjoy being with. Whether sharing a good laugh or fighting through a tough negotiation, Brian always puts his clients first.
- Finance Expertise- After graduating from University of Texas Austin where he studied economics, Brian started his career as a trader. With a competitive nature and his background in finance, he decided to try real estate part-time. His father had been in commercial real estate and he was always interested in the business, so the transition came easily. He joined Coldwell Banker and quickly found success, becoming a full time agent and being named Rookie of the Year.
- Experience and Qualify- Since he started, Brian has consistently been named as a top producer. He has been recognized with a number of awards and has been included in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker sales associates in the country. With many years of experience, he is able to share his expertise with clients offering creative marketing ideas and skillful negotiation techniques. Plus, with a strong brand and supportive staff behind him, he is able to provide the best service possible.
- Neighborhood Knowledge- As a Chicago resident since 1988, Brian knows the city inside out. He has lived in Lakeview, Lincoln Park and currently lives in the Palmolive building in the Gold Coast/Streeterville area. He works with sellers, buyers, investors and developers all over Chicago, but focuses most of his business in the areas he knows best on Chicago’s north side. When not focused on business, you’ll find Brian playing tennis (a sport he’s mastered since a young age), trying new local restaurants or planning his next travel experience.
- Work with a real estate professional who knows the area, knows the business and knows how to help his clients reach their real estate goals. Contact Brian Loomis today!
- Coldwell Banker Rookie of the Year (2000)
- Top 100 Sales associates in Midwest Region
- Top 1% of Sales Associates Across the Country
- Sterling Society Award Winner
- Diamond Society Award Winner
- President's Circle Award Winner
- President's Elite Award Winner