Contact Shannon Raglin
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 475-3152 Fax: (312) 884-8936 Email: Shannon.Raglin@cbexchange.com
About Shannon Raglin
- Resourceful, creative and committed are just a few of the adjectives clients use to describe Shannon. She is a great listener and focuses on truly understanding her clients’ needs to help them reach their individual goals. Plus, she makes sure to have some fun along the way! For Shannon, the most important part of her business is the people she works with. She’s dedicated to their best interests, putting her strong negotiation skills to work with each transaction.
- After graduating with High Honors from Ohio University, Shannon started her professional career. It wasn’t long before she was a top sales executive with CBS. She also played a major role in the design, creation and development of ‘His Way Theater at NBC Tower’ – a tribute to the “Copa’ room, made famous by Sinatra and recognized as ‘Chicago’s Ultimate Entertainment Experience’. It was her experiences in these roles, from marketing and sales to staging, that led her to a career in real estate.
- From the time she started in real estate in the fall of 2006, Shannon quickly gained the reputation among her peers and clients for being meticulous with detail and consistent with follow-up from start to closing. She has become well-known as an exceptional relationship-builder whose clients, from first time buyers to C-Suite executives, come back again and again. Her enthusiasm, resourcefulness and ability to think creatively ‘outside the box’, even earned her the title of ‘Rookie of the Year’ in 2007 at Coldwell Banker. Since then, she has been repeatedly recognized as a top producer by the Chicago Association of Realtors and became an elite member of both the Coldwell Banker Sterling Society and Diamond Society.
- Shannon also has extensive experience working in the luxury market. A Previews Property Specialist, she understands the needs of luxury buyers and sellers and offers a custom approach to meet their specific needs. With over $35 million in sales to her credit, Shannon was recognized in Crain’s Chicago Business for her achievement in closing one of the highest condo leasing contracts in the US - the Penthouse of the Trump Tower in Chicago, where she was the listing agent. In 2011, Shannon’s creative tenacity and ability to sell in a tough market were featured in Chicago Magazine around a 35-day sale of a single family home in Old Town.
- Shannon is a Wilmette, North Shore native and comes from a long family tradition of successful real estate professionals, spanning two generations. Shannon knows Chicago like no-one else - and with her finger on Chicago’s pulse, Shannon will find you that great burger joint or specialty shop. Want some culture? Shannon knows the where and the when. A resident of Old Town since 1999, Shannon loves the history of her own area and loves the diversity of the city’s many neighborhoods. After many years in the business, she has sold numerous properties ranging from condos to single family homes, located all the way from Winnetka on the North Shore, south to Hyde Park, encompassing Chicago’s North Side, Lincoln Park, Old Town, Gold Coast, Streeterville and Lakeview.
- In her free time, Shannon enjoys a wide variety of activities, including cultivating her beautiful private garden, skiing, participating in marathons and triathlons and playing golf. She even participates in motor racing on racetracks all over the U.S.
- Shannon also strongly believes in giving back to the community; she has actively volunteered and supported the Old Town Neighborhood Improvement Committee and over the past five years, has made it her personal mission to help preserve and beautify the unique character of Chicago’s Old Town’s sidewalks and pathways. Shannon is also an active member of the Leadership Circle for The American Cancer Society. Aside from real estate, Shannon’s true passion lies within the art form of dance. Formerly a professional featured dancer with ‘The Chicago Repertory Dance Ensemble’ and ‘Jan Erkert & Dancers’, she now serves on the board of Thodos Dance Chicago.
- Chicago Association of Realtors (CAR) Top Producer (Since 2007)
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Member
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Member
- Previews Property Specialist
- Graduated with Honors from Ohio University with a BFA
- One of the top sales professionals for CBS and Westvaco
- Continuing Education…knowledge is power, and my thirst for knowledge is a result of a strong desire to better serve YOU! Along with participating in numerous real estate workshops, attending weekly industry ‘caravans’/open houses (basically seeing first-hand EVERY new listing on the market) and engaging in various neighborhood organizations, I recently received my CRS designation and currently am working towards earning my State of Illinois Brokers License.
- CRS - Certified Real Estate Specialist
- The Market…has been VERY exciting – and sometimes a little nutty – this past period! Regardless of what the headlines may say, the downtown Chicago real estate market is relatively healthy and strong. Being resourceful, creative and fully committed to understanding my clients’ needs (and having A LOT of fun along the way!), I’m proud to have exceeded original sales goals by 550% between years 2006 -- 2008, and have celebrated in the ‘sweet taste of success’ with numerous buyers, sellers and developers.