Coldwell Banker PreviewsLuxury
Contact Rachel Krueger
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Mobile Phone: (312) 802-0082 Business: (312) 867-8121 Fax: (312) 943-9779 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rachel Krueger
- Personal, caring attention meets $150 million plus in sales Heartfelt attention, tenacious negotiation, sincere enthusiasm, and shrewd market wisdom are personal and professional hallmarks that set Rachel Krueger apart from other Realtors. She is one of the top 100 producing real estate agents among the 18,000 members of the Chicago Association of Realtors. Moreover, with $150 million in sales, she consistently places in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker Realtors, and has been in the elite Coldwell Banker Presidents Club for several years. And yet, she still answers her own phone, attends all meetings, inspections, and closings personally; treating clients as family. The result is pleasantly-surprised sellers, jubilant buyers, and newly forged friendships – regardless of market conditions.
- Elated sellers, jubilant buyers, newly-forged friendships Krueger’s 17 years of industry experience, patience, discretion, and unwavering professionalism are evident. Coldwell Banker’s Regional Vice President Kathy Kalnes concurs, “Rachel’s sense of her clients’ needs is paramount in her business, and she never spreads herself too thin. The result is amazing service to her clients every time.” Client Nancy Bien says, “Rachel is a super-communicator… she takes a lot of pride in the work she does, which is evident in the way she shows all her properties herself, versus having an assistant or colleague help. She makes you feel special, important, and always, your needs and desires are heard.”
- Each sale is unique and each client has specific needs and preferences, but in every instance, regardless of whether the listing is $300,000 or $3 million plus, Krueger invests care and prioritizes as though it were her own home or her own family. What’s more, she believes that full-service real estate means serving as a resource long after the ink is dry on the closing papers. “Clients past and present call me to recommend a good plumber or a great place to take the in-laws for sushi, and I’m delighted to share my suggestions!” she says with a laugh.
- “Rachel is successful because she uses the current economic conditions to her clients’ advantage. She has the incredible, inspiring ability to adapt to changes in the industry, and is upfront with clients throughout the process,” regales Kathy Kalnes, of Coldwell Banker.
- Chicago: My Home Her lovingly restored Lincoln Park home and boundless enthusiasm for urban adventures speak to her love of all Chicago offers. Mother to three young girls, with a loving husband and tireless chocolate lab, Rachel understands that “home is sanctuary… it’s the one place we can kick off our shoes and be ourselves. Aside from family and friends, nothing is more important. My joy in this work is when clients open the door to a property and their faces simply light up. It is an extraordinary moment, almost as sublime as knowing that I can make this a reality for them.”
- Member of Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
- Coldwell Banker International President's Club
- Chicago Association of Realtors Top Producer
- National Association of Realtors Top Producer
- Top 100 Realtors in Chicago
- Top 2% of Coldwell Banker agents nationally
- Rachel serves real estate needs in the following Chicago neighborhoods: Lincoln Park, Old Town, Gold Coast, Streeterville, River North, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Lakeview (Southport Corridor, Graceland West), Roscoe Village and Near North Side
- Luxury Properties