See more about my properties at www.edjelinek.com including downloadable floorplans and brochures.
Contact Ed Jelinek
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Voice Mail: (312) 867-8112 Fax: (312) 994-0321 Email: email@example.com
About Ed Jelinek
- Personal Website: www.edjelinek.com
- The Market Was Down in 2007. Despite the Difficulties, Certainly Some Properties Were Selling. Ed Jelinek Sold Over $30 Million. In This Type of Market, Use My Experience and Knowledge To Help You Buy or Sell.
- For more information regarding my listings, including floorplans and brochures, please visit www.edjelinek.com. You can also e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consistently within the top 10 city agents for total number of closed sales with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (including the number 1 city agent in 2005).
- Consistently within the top 1% of agents nationwide with NRT, Inc, the parent company of Coldwell Banker and other national real estate companies.
- Over $200 million in sales.
- Featured in Metro Chicago Agent Magazine’s "40 under 40" 2007 edition.
- Featured as cover story for Real Estate Executive Magazine, March, 2008.
- Featured in media articles, including in The Chicago Tribune.
- Guest speaker and panelist at numerous industry meetings, conventions, & expos.
- President's Premier Status.
- New Construction & Development
- Upper Bracket Buying and Selling
- First-Time Buyers
- Relocation Certified
- Home Marketing and Selling
- Home Searches for Buyers
- Second Homes/In Town Properties
- Gold Coast, Streeterville, River East, Old Town
- Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Graceland West
- South Loop, Prairie District, Motor Row, West Loop, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Ukrainian & East Villages
- Andersonville, Edgewater Glenn, Edgewater Beach, Edgewater
- Lincoln Square, Ravenswood Manor, Ravenswood Garden, North Center and North Branch
- Uptown, Buena Park, Sheridan Park, Margate Park, Clarendon Park
- Old Irving, Independence Park, and The Villas
- Loyola Park, Rogers Park, West Ridge/West Rogers Park
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties