For more information, visit www.emilysmartlemire.com
Contact Emily Smart Lemire
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1959 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 943-1959 Mobile Phone: (312) 401-5949 Business: (312) 867-8149 Fax: (781) 609-0366 Email: email@example.com
About Emily Smart Lemire
- Emily Smart Lemire's love of Chicago real estate has been her driving force to successful sales . As a Realtor, she brings a high level of professionalism, energy, integrity, strong negotiating ability, outstanding follow through, and knowledge to each transaction from listing to close. Emily continues to thrive due to a generous flow of referrals from her long list of satisfied clients. Her hard work, and extensive knowledge of the real estate market have made Emily a success in her top selling office, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Lincoln Park Halsted.
- Emily is passionate about helping buyers find the home that fits their needs. Whether you are finding a home for yourself, your family, or looking for an investment property Emily has the tools necessary to hone in on what you need and want. She customizes your search to fit your lifestyle. If you would like to view properties online and mark the ones you are interested in, or if your busy lifestyle means you have little time to look and would like Emily to do the leg work and simply tour you through the best of the best, any style you prefer she will adjust her method to meet your needs. You will also often find her out with one of her favorite tools, the ipad, which provides to her clients the up to date market information, local schools and amenities, and community maps all on the spot at the touch of a finger.
- If you are a first time buyer Emily will guide you through the process, be your advocate, and advise you thoughtfully so that you feel confident that you are making the right decisions. Emily owns property in Chicago herself, and she understands that what you are looking for is the safest possible investment, in the best location, and a home that you can’t wait to get back to everyday. Her goal is to find you just such a property.
- Emily first and foremost believes in honest communication and straight forward advice on the sale of your home. She is not the Realtor who will promise she can sell your home at an inflated price and ten days later tell you it needs to be dropped. From the beginning, she knows that knowledge is power. She gives you the information you need to be knowledgeable about the market and where your home needs to be positioned so that you are not chasing the market but the market is chasing you. Emily is also committed to marketing your home strategically and aggressively to draw in buyers and have them see the value in purchasing your unique home.
- Your home will be featured on every major home search site including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, Yahoo, Chicagotribune.com, Coldwell Banker National and Local (the latter of which receives over triple the online views of any other brokerage), and over 60 more. She will also continue to keep you up to date on the feedback from showings, number of online virtual showings, and what is being done to sell your home. Once your buyer is hooked she will fiercely negotiate on your behalf to protect your most valuable investment and see you through a successful close.
- Personal Background: Emily grew up in the north shore suburbs of Chicago area and graduated from New Trier High School. She attended the Leeds Business School at University of Colorado in Boulder and graduated with a business degree and a minor in real estate studies. Her college study gave her a unique perspective and understanding of her profession as well as residential properties. Emily recently got married and lives in Lincoln Park with her husband. Both Emily and her husband are avid Chicago Blackhawks fans, and love trying new restaurants in the city.
- Successfully selling real estate in Chicago and the North Shore for over 9 years.
- Over $31 million sold in 90 + transactions
- Over $14 Million sold in 2013 Over $14 Million sold in 2012 Over $13 Million sold in 2009-2011 Over $8 Million sold in 2008 Over $8 million sold in 2009-2010
- 2008-2012 Awarded Chicago Association of Realtors Top Producer
- 2012 Coldwell Banker Presidents Club- top 2% of all sales associates
- 2011, 2012 & 2013 Five Star Professional Award- Chicago Magazine
- 2008- Awarded Coldwell Banker Diamond society, a level achieved by the top 7% of CB agents nationwide.
- Chicago Association of Realtors Top Producer Award
- Licensed Realtor, Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Professional Affiliations: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Chicago Association of Realtors, Illinois association of Realtors, & National Association of Realtors.
- University of Colorado Boulder Bachelor of Science- Business of Administration
- Chicago Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Her City Marekt Specialties Include: Lincoln Park, Old Town, Gold Coast, Streeterville, Loop, River North, River West, West Loop, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Ukrainian Village, Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Southport Corridor, Roscoe Village, Lincoln Square, Andersonville,
- Her North Shore Specialties Include: Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Glencoe (New Trier District) and the surrounding areas.
- Residential Real Estate
- Multi-Unit & Multi-Family Investment Property
- First Time Buyers