Contact Victor Elting IV
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 397-3114 Fax: (312) 884-8798 Email: email@example.com
About Victor Elting IV
- Victor Elting brings to the table a diverse background and a plethora of experience in his 12 years of practicing real estate. He has worked on some of Chicago's best known developments and sold homes in many of Chicago's most popular neighborhoods giving him an unparalleled level of expertise. In conjunction with Coldwell Banker, he markets each individual home or development with tenacity and drive to be sure that your property is a stand out amoung the crowd both online and in person. As a Realtor, Victor services buying and selling needs in the following neighborhoods and developments: University Commons, Museum Park, South Loop, Streeterville, River North, Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Old Town, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Albany Park, Andersonville, Roscoe Village, Southport Corridor and surrounding communities of the North Side and Downtown areas.
- With Victor’s extensive background he is able to walk into a home and immediately recognize its most sellable aspects. This will allow your home to make the best first impression, especially online, where people will read a phenomenal description of your home and its best attributes and have a wonderful and impactful virtual showing. Victor has a strong referral network so he can help you and the buyer with attorneys, inspectors, and lenders. This will make the process as smooth as possible for you and allow you to work with skilled professionals during every part of the process. Victor chose to be with Coldwell Banker for a myriad of reasons, the most important being that this national brand provides the best resources to his sellers. Coldwell Banker is the largest real estate company in the country, providing the best local, regional, and national marketing using web sites such as YouTube, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Chicago Tribune, Craig’s List, etc.
- Victor has owned multiple homes and investment properties over the years. He will share what he has learned from personal experience as well as his 12 years as a practicing Realtor. Victor has a strong referral network of attorneys, inspectors, lenders, contractors, and other professional services. If it is real estate related he can help point you in the right direction to accomplish what you need done. You can enjoy your search and leave the work to him. He has everything it takes to get from contract to closing as smoothly as possible and wants to make it as stress free and easy for you as he can. It is this level of service that has contributed to his cultivation of a loyal client base and a business that thrives on referrals and repeat business.
- Victor is a native of the Chicago area living on the north side of the city with his wife, 2 children, and dog, ‘Lollipop’. He grew up in Lake Forest and moved to Chicago upon graduation from Pitzer College in Southern California. He became interested in real estate in 1995 when he bought his first 2 flat in the Lakeview neighborhood. Before becoming a realtor Victor worked in the music business for 10 years with different record companies in LA, Chicago, and NY and continues to love music as a part of his life.
- Victor's clients say:
- “I appreciate your patience. I’m so thrilled we were able to get this done before the wedding. I want to thank you for your professionalism, responsiveness, and overall expertise. You did an excellent job!” CG
- “Thanks you for your patience, support, guidance and most of all, your very professional kindness. You have made one of the most difficult transitions I’ve had to make so much easier. You are by far one of the most exceptional individuals I have met as of late.” EA
- “You knew that I didn’t know much about buying a place, but you made me feel completely comfortable. Thanks again.” KM
- “We are lucky to have found you and made a sale in this market. You are my very first name when I have someone to recommend. We actually went with you over a personal friend.” SS
- In addition to working with buyers and sellers, Victor has played an integral role in the marketing and sales of many high profile developments throughout the city. Because he has been involved from the beginning there is no one with more expertise in the resale of the following developments.
- University Commons: Chicago’s landmark community made up of 850 condos in 6 elevator served buildings located just South of University of Illinois Chicago. These terra-cotta buildings have been rehabbed to perfection with the finest finishes. Choose from approximately 20 different floor plans varying from 650 sqft 1 bedrooms to 1600 sqft 3 bedrooms w/ unparalleled skyline views and private roof decks. Enjoy the private pool, movie theater, multiple exercise rooms, community rooms, landscaped courtyards, and private garage.
- Museum Park: Located on the most significant residential site in the City of Chicago, Museum Park is made up of 50 townhomes, 10 mid rise buildings, and 2 high rise buildings with approximately 2500 units. This development has been growing for over 10 years with even more to come. Floor plans varying from 700 sqft 1 bedrooms to 3000 sqft 3 bedrooms feature unobstructed lake views, balconies, and the finest finishes.
- River Village Point: This 7 story modern glass building offers panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. The River North location allows an easy commute downtown. Choose from 7 different floor plans varying from 700 sqft 1 bedrooms to 1600 sqft 2 bedrooms. All featuring the finest finishes and their own balcony and garage.
- Lincoln Park Commons: In the heart of Lincoln Park. Just a few blocks from the lake and transportation. Here you’ll find sophisticated urban living with a nostalgic flavor. These homes provide every convenience of the highest-quality new construction along with the charming detail of a more gracious era. The elevator served building has a traditional brick and limestone exterior.