YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT ONE BABY!!
Contact Ms Earnell Hooper
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1314 E 47Th St, Chicago, IL 60653 Office Phone: (773) 451-1200 Business: (773) 356-7226 Fax: (773) 356-5606 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ms Earnell Hooper
- Offering Strong Communication Skills A real estate professional since 2005, Earnell always puts her clients first. She knows how to successfully work with any personality type by listening and communicating throughout the process. From first-time home buyers, to investors and everything in between, she knows how to help buyers and sellers reach their real estate goals.
- A graduate of Jackson State University, Earnell earned a degree in business administration, but she didn’t stop learning there! She also attended DePaul University where she completed CPA courses and Roosevelt University where she took courses for paralegal work. Together, she brings all of her educational background to serving her clients with a great understanding of business and law.
- Providing the Best Service Possible When Earnell decided to pursue real estate full time, choosing Coldwell Banker was an easy choice. Now after many years with the company, she knows how to maximize the resources offered by her company. From marketing and design support, to online exposure and leading-edge technology, she supports her clients with the best resources available. She also does extensive research so she can educate her clients on the market.
- Earnell has been a resident of Chicago since 1969. She knows the city’s neighborhoods well and can help people moving all over Chicagoland. When not focused on her business, she is a member of the CAPS program #313 and is an active member of her church. In her free time, she spends time with her family, including many nieces and nephews!
- If you want to work with a real estate professional who will support you every step of your real estate experience, contact Earnell Hooper today!
- MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- M EMBER OF THE ILLINOIS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- MEMBER OF TWO MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICES MLS/MAP
- COLDWELL BANKER UNIVERSITY
- DEPAUL UNIVERSITY/CPA PREP CLASSES
- ROOSEVELT UNIVERSITY for PARALEGAL
- Jackson State University, B.S. Business Administration JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY, B.S., BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- FULL TIME AGENT
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS ARE A JOY!
- WORK SUCCESSFULLY WITH BUYER AND SELLERS
- SPECIALIZES IN PERFORMING THE HARD TASK BUT DO NOT MIND WORKING WITH THE EASY TO PLEASE.
- SOMEONE WHO WILL BE THERE FOR YOU FROM DAY ONE THROUGH CLOSING
- TOUGH CONTRACT NEGOTIATOR
- NEW CONSTRUCTION
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers