FOR OVER 25 YEARS, I'VE BEEN ADVISING BUYERS & SELLERS IN THE CHICAGO MARKETPLACE, MAKE ONE OF THEIR MOST IMPORTANT FINANCIAL DECISIONS!
Contact Sherri Kramer
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Mobile Phone: (312) 513-4280 Business: (312) 915-4736 Fax: (312) 884-8753 Email: email@example.com
About Sherri Kramer
- Provide Sellers the best marketing support available today in successfully staging and positioning their properties within the Chicago marketplace. Maximum exposure on all internet and social media sites.
- Educate Buyers and assist them through the challenging process of purchasing a home within the confines of their budget and needs. Always respectively of this being one of the most important financial decisions they will make.
- Trained and certified in all aspects of Relocation.
- Skilled in difficult and challenging negotiating; efficient managing of the transaction through closing.
- Up-to-date on all new developments and conversions within the city. Knowledge of developer's reputations and quality of construction.
- Proficient with all new technology and active in all social media venues to more effectively provide marketing support and exposure for my clients.
- Focus on repeat and referral business...100% commited to assuring that every client remains a "future" client.
- Consistently ranked top percent of NRT agents nationwide.
- My office of over 200 agents has consistently performed as one of the top NRT offices nationwide.
- PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE ON CHICAGO AND OUR REAL ESTATE MARKET!...www.lakefrontlivingchicago.com
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2003 - 2010
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle 2001, 2002
- Broker's license since 1985
- Ranked in top two percent of NRT's agents nationwide.
- Over 25 years of experience with Chicago's city neighborhoods.
- Cartus Network Certified (Relocation)
- First time buyers as a Buyer's Representative.
- "Empty Nesters" moving back into the city or downscaling from larger homes.
- People relocating from other areas of the country.
- Repeat clients making a change.
- Accurately positioning seller's properties within the marketplace...special expertise on staging and pricing.
- Knowledge of all buildings and developments; their history, reputation, etc. to help my clients make an 'informed' decision.
- 10 years in marketing before beginning a career in real estate, helping to more effectively target each client's specific needs and goals.
- Knowledge of all city neighborhoods, including resale and new construction properties, their reputation, history and value within the current marketplace.
- Special focus on the Gold Coast/Streeterville, Lincoln Park/DePaul, Lakeview, River North, West Loop, New East Side, Bucktown, Roscoe Village, Lincoln Square and Ravenswood neighborhoods.
- Expertise with the downtown luxury market, neighborhood condominiums, townhomes and single family homes.
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties