Contact Karla Mina
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1457 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60657 Office Phone: (773) 935-4466 Business: (773) 935-4466 Fax: (773) 935-4499 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Karla Mina
- A real estate professional since 2005, Karla always looks out for the best interest of her clients. She has attained a strong track record in her business because she focuses on building long-term relationships with everyone she works with. For Karla, she feels the only way to have a successful real estate transaction is to look at the clients’ big picture. She takes everything into consideration. From location, to surrounding schools to finances, she’s always thinking about the long term implications of each of her client’s real estate investments.
- When working with buyers, Karla strives to truly understand each individual’s needs. A mother of two; she considers herself a “Family Mobility Expert”. Karla understands what it takes to move a family into the suburbs from the city or to choose a property located near the right school. She can provide insight throughout the process. Her true strengths and & what sets her apart from others is knowing that moving and family is an emotional endeavor.
- Karla and the entire Nudo team take the time to listen to their clients to understand their real estate needs. They take the time to build long-terms relationships, understand their goals and develop a strategy that aims to ensure a return on every investment. The Nudo team recognizes the importance of the strategic approach to real estate decision making and works with clients to develop a strategy that addresses the demands in the present market while planning for the challenges in the future.
- She is a client’s long term financial advisor and concierge When listing a property, Karla goes above and beyond. She offers staging, as well as de-cluttering to help a listing look its best for potential buyers. Because of her marketing and advertising background, Karla also knows how to market properties. From a strong online presence displaying professional photography, to the use of social media, Karla knows how to get properties in front of the right people.
- Being in the real estate industry for several years, Karla Mina, a member of The Nudo Team at Coldwell Banker, has attained a strong track record with all her clients. She is well versed in buying, selling, property management, contract negotiations, marketing, and client relations. As a graduate of Purdue University and a advertising associate for Starcom Worldwide, Karla can effectively implement the art of strategic marketing and negotiation.
- After graduating with a degree in broadcast journalism and a minor marketing from Purdue University, Karla started her career at the assignment desk for Telemundo, Channel 44. She researched story ideas and gave assignments to reporters, but soon after decided to pursue marketing full time. She worked at Leo Burnett on high-level clients like Kelloggs, focusing on 17 Million dollar marketing budgets. She built marketing strategies and gained a great deal of insight into the world of marketing, experience still very valuable today. Her first experience with real estate came when she purchased a two flat building to rent out as a landlord/investor. It wasn’t long before she realized real estate was a perfect fit.
- The Nudo Teams’ strategic approach starts with a Market Condition Analysis. This analysis examines the current state of a neighborhood as well as its future potential to appreciate. Buying high, rehabbing with expensive upgrades and not being able to sell at a profit is an investor’s nightmare. The experience and research conducted by The Nudo Team in market and property management will provide buyers the foundation for optimizing value while addressing future market conditions.
- - Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) - Accredited Distressed Property Representative (ADPR) - Equator Short Sale Certified - Chase Priority Partner – helping clients market and negotiate short sales
- Karla serves each client with an honest approach, working as their partner every step of the way. She has worked with a variety of buyers and sellers, as well as investors. She also has extensive experience working with distressed properties and short sales. She was also recently named a Chase Priority Partner to help sellers market and negotiate their short sales. Karla_s recognition for success goes well beyond her clients. She is well known in the industry and has shared her expertise in print in Chicago Agent Magazine, and on television on HGTV’s Designed to Sell and HGTV’s House Hunters.
- Karla Mina, on behalf of The Nudo Team will develop an investment strategy plan or review an existing plan for a single dwelling or an entire portfolio. The Nudo Team serves first time real estate investors and small business owners by customizing our consulting services to meet each client_s requirements.
- Neighborhood Expert: Featured on ABC News Chicago Association of Realtors: YPN Advisory Board 2011-2012
- A Chicago resident since 1988, Karla has extensive neighborhood knowledge. Although she works all over Chicago, she focuses her business on Garfield Ridge, Bridgeport, Canaryville, Old Irving, Avondale, Portage Park, Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Bucktown, West Humboldt Park, Wicker Park, Rogers Park, Andersonville and even surrounding suburbs like Parkridge, Naperville, & Elmhurst. When not focused on her business, Karla enjoys volunteering.
- She is active on WTTW Channel 11 Community Advisory Board supporting learning programs for children, and she is a board member in the Chicago Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network and is a National Association of Hispanic Realtors representative. In her personal time, Karla enjoys traveling and has been to many countries all over the world. Originally from Honduras, her passion for travel began when she studied Journalism in Madrid, Spain. Today, she and her family live in Chicago’s Old Irving neighborhood, but go out exploring the world whenever possible! If you’re looking to buy, sell, lease or invest in the city or suburbs and want to work with an agent who will always put your needs first, contact Karla Mina today!