Profit from my experience, you deserve the best!
Contact Laura Calvache
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Mobile Phone: (312) 339-0021 Business: (312) 799-2834 Fax: (312) 884-8694 Email: email@example.com
About Laura Calvache
- Born and raised in Chicago, I love this city of Big Shoulders.
- On my own, I purchased my first of many properties at the age of 22.
- Before becoming a realtor, I have bought, managed, renovated, and sold many homes and multiunit buildings.
- Honesty and Integrity are the hallmarks of my business. I give 150%, providing top notch customer service from start to finish.
- I use my extensive technical background to analyze market trends and pay attention to the details of the transaction.
- Having lived in other U.S. cities and abroad, I embrace cultural diversity and enjoy building lifelong relationships with my clients.
- Dedicated to my client's needs, I will never take on more business than I can handle.
- Balance in my life is important. I value the time spent with friends and family, showing my clients the same respect.
- As a volunteer at the Chicago Architecture Foundation, I give architectural tours and believe in lifelong learning.
- I have the great fortune of meeting fascinating people within my profession every day. I love being a Realtor!
- Oxford, England: Masters in Architectural Preservation
- University of Houston: Masters in Science
- University of Illinois: BS with Honors in 3 years
- Member of NAR, IAR & CAR
- Buyer & Seller Representation
- Relocation Clients
- Residential Investments Properties & 1031 Exchanges
- New Construction / Gut Rehabbed Properties
- Restoration of Historic & Vintage Homes
- Specializing in Chicago's neighborhoods