Previews City to ShoreGold Coast Luxury Real Estate
Contact Karen V Peterson
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 676 N Michigan Ave Ste 3010, Chicago, IL 60611 Office Phone: (312) 981-5500 Business: (312) 440-7573 Fax: (312) 379-5765 Email: Karenv.Peterson@cbexchange.com
About Karen V Peterson
- The Right Connection...
- Your home is like nothing else you own. It is where you raised your children. Where you celebrated anniversaries. Perhaps it is some place brand new where you will spend many years to come.
- Home means something different to everyone who is moving in or moving on. To me, it isn’t just having the right connections to help you get to where you want to go. It is all about connecting with you.
- I came to real estate from a 17-year career in banking. As a senior vice president and director of consumer lending for a major bank, I gained expertise in high-level negotiating. This knowledge helps me negotiate for you with sophistication, discretion, and ease. It creates relationships that serve you well.
- No matter which side you’re on, buying or selling, I am on yours; simplifying the process, and crafting a win-win solution. All with a sense of humor and a sense of fair play.
- Being there for you is the bottom line. Always.
- Numerous International President's Elite Awards
- International President's Circle Awards
- Blue Ribbon Award for distinguished client service
- Chicago Association of Realtors Top 1% of Chicago Agents
- LuxeHome 25 Award
- Certified Previews Specialist (Luxury Homes)
- Licensed Agent in Illinois and New Jersey
- B.A. Communications-Queens College, CUNY
- U of C - Grad courses in Management + Marketing
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Luxury Home Market
- Executive and Corporate Relocation
- Qualified Buyers and Sellers Agent
- Single Family, Condos, Cooperatives + Town Homes
- New Construction
- Marketing & Inventory Specialist
- Community Involvement
- Women's Board - Lincoln Park Zoo
- Landmarks Preservation Council - Member
- Founding Member - Chicago History Women's Club
- Parent's Council - Latin School