Contact Lynn DelGreco
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Mobile Phone: (847) 778-7011 Business: (312) 475-3123 Fax: (312) 884-8944 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lynn DelGreco
- In 2006 Christie and Lynn DelGreco partnered up with the goal of providing a higher level of customer service to their clients. Together, their objective is to offer knowledge and exceptional service to people buying or selling their home. Christie and Lynn’s dedication, careful attention to detail, and extensive network of contacts ensures that homes are easily sold and closed quickly for the best possible price. Their team approach has allowed them to get fast and efficient results for their clients in today’s challenging market conditions.
- We are a team that offers a unique level of expertise in many different areas. We have a North and Northwest suburb specialist if you are looking to relocate to the suburbs. In addition, Lynn is a resident of Museum Park which gives her the inside skinny on what is happening with the development and she is happy to share with potential buyers the wonderful aspects and amenities available to them at Museum Park. Christie works with the developer of Museum Park and this gives the team the ability to stay constantly in the know on the current building sales. Museum Park New construction and resale sales are indicative of what is happening with the entire downtown market and therefore Christie and Lynn are the first to know where the market as a whole is headed. In addition, Christie is one of the premier agents of the Altgeld Club, an exclusive townhome community in Lincoln Park. Lynn and Christie serve all of Lincoln Park, Downtown- South Loop, West Loop, Gold Coast, Streeterville, River
- Lynn and Christie will overwhelm you with their list of seller services and their ability to market and show your home to its fullest potential. First and foremost, they work with an exceptional stager. In today's market to be competitive your home must show like a model home and present in such a way that each buyer can feel at home from the moment they walk in the door. To see example of their stager's work please visit this website www.roomsreduxchicago.com. In addition, with their experience marketing homes in Museum Park, The Altgeld Club, and many of Chicago's buildings and communities they will blow you away with their ability to position your home online and in-print to be seen by the largest possible audience. In any market pricing is key. They will list your home at a price that will assure it sells not sits. Please call The DelGreco team today for an exclusive listing presentation.
- Whether you are looking for the perfect downtown condo or a three story townhome in Lincoln Park or a luxurious single family home in Northcenter Lynn and Christie can help you find the ideal home for you. They are adept at meeting the needs of clients in any life situation. If you are downsizing, moving up, looking to accommodate a growing family, buying a great singles pad downtown, or purchasing a second or vacation home they are able to understand what you want and will surprise you with their ability to anticipate your needs. In addition, they take great pleasure in helping a first-time buyer find that wonderful first place. It is one of the most rewarding experiences a Realtor can have to hand someone the keys to their first home and one that Lynn and Christie never take for granted. If you are looking for a home in the City, North Shore, or Northwest suburbs they are your one stop shop.
- Lynn's lifelong passion has been landscaping and it was her past career, she was a landscape architect and co-owner of a nursery and how she makes it through the cold months in Chicago is a mystery but what can she say she loves this city! She also volunteers for a landscaping committee in Museum Park. Lynn has been married to the same man for 40 years (yes she was married at 11 it was quite a scandal). Lynn loves being in business with her daughter and caring for her furry child a 5 pound poodle named 'Pierre' that thinks he is the canine mayor of Museum Park. She enjoys time with family and friends, going out for pizza, and of course a wonderful well aged glass of wine (as any good Italian does).
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes