Contact Christine Shepardson
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1840 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614 Office Phone: (312) 266-7000 Business: (312) 799-2803 Fax: (312) 266-2719 Email: email@example.com
About Christine Shepardson
- Earning each client’s trust and respect has been at the core of Christine’s business from the beginning. It is the reason that she’s built countless enduring relationships with her clients, the reason she feels so blessed to have the job she has and the reason she’s been successful.
- Christine understands that buying or selling real estate can be a stressful and emotional process. She sees her role as an advocate - a knowledgeable and honest partner there to help clients most effectively navigate the entire process.
- Ten years in Chicago real estate, through good markets and bad, have given Christine a keen understanding of the city market and honed her abilities in analysis, strategy and negotiation. She brings these tools along with open and honest communication to every transaction but she tailors the process to fit each individual client’s needs in order to deliver the highest level of service.
- A valuable part of her approach is working with a team of agents to bring more than one perspective and the essential constant availability it takes to truly service her clients fully. Additionally, a talented administrative staff works diligently behind the scenes to ensure success.
- To tend to her clients’ needs, she has amassed an extensive list of vendors that have earned her trust over the years. If a client needs a stager or a plumber, an attorney or architect, Christine’s got “a guy”. Likewise, if a client needs an agent in a Chicago suburb or even another city across the country, Christine has built a network of quality agents and can make the connection to make sure they are in good hands.
- Her commitment to deliver the highest level of service has been rewarded by a thriving business even during the most challenging markets. Coldwell Banker and The Chicago Association of Realtors have consistently awarded her with some of the industry’s top honors including “Top Producer” and “President’s Circle”.
- However, she is most proud of the fact that 100% of her business comes from repeat clients, referrals from clients, and fellow Realtors. She feels there is no higher compliment a client can give than the compliment of a referral. She is overwhelmingly grateful to have earned a decade worth…and counting.
- The proud mom of two beautiful and hilarious girls and the lucky wife of an incredible man who started his own business as well, Rocks Bar Group, Christine enjoys being out and about the city with her family. A Chicago resident since 1999, she has lived within many neighborhoods on the north side and is currently a resident of North Center.
- When Christine is not focused on business, she is passionate about taking advantage of living in Chicago. Its a big city of small neighborhoods and she savors the different experiences they offer. Whether it’s the festivals, parks, independent restaurants and boutiques, the music, dance and theatre, the sporting events and the lakefront, she knows first-hand all the benefits of living, working and raising her family in this amazing city.
- Awards 2003-2012
- Top Producer – Chicago Association of Realtors
- Sterling Society – Coldwell Banker
- Diamond Society – Coldwell Banker
- President’s Circle – Coldwell Banker
- President’s Club – Coldwell Banker
- Chicago Top Producer - Coldwell Banker
- Top 1000 Top Sales Associates Nationwide - NRT (Coldwell Banker's parent company.)