I love my career. Real Estate is an opportunity for enrichment in life, wealth and experience. My hope is to share my knowledge & expertise with you.
Contact Joan Berngen
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 6232 W 95Th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Office Phone: (708) 424-4000 Mobile Phone: (708) 927-0765 Voice Mail: (708) 529-2452 Fax: (708) 714-3467 Email: email@example.com
- I am a Member of the Master Sales Society.
- I have achieved many multi-million dollar producer awards.
- I am a multiple Executive Award Winner of the Southwest Suburban Homebuilder Sales and Marketing Council.
- I have received the President Award from the South/Southwest Association of Realtors and the Distinguished Service Award of the Realtor Association of the West/South Suburban Chicagoland.
- I am proud of my appointment to the Board of Directors and election to officer at both the Southwest Association of Realtors, and the Realtor Association of West/South Suburban Chicagoland. I was the 2004 President of RWSSC, our 13,000 memeber Board of Realtors.
- I have served on the Illinois Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, as Director, and on the Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illiois as Director and as Shareholder Member. I have also served on National and Illinois Association committees.
- I have served our local Board of Realtors on committes since 1992.
- I am a Certified Facilitator, a Cerified Intergrity Coach, a Certified E-marketing Specialist, and a CSP (Certified New Home Sales) Trainer and Specialist.
- I have atttended Morraine Valley College, Northern Illinois Unviersity, and numerous career centric seminars and courses.
- My backround is in new construction sales, new construction site management, and working with builder sales and marketing.
- I have long term experience in the foreclosure arena, working with lenders R.E.O. departments, preparing homes for resale and assisting banks with their propert management after acquisions. The bi-product of this effort was to gain expertise to work with investors.
- Residential sales in all facets has been my pleasure. I enjoy seeing the satisfaction of buyers as we work to help them achieve their goals. I make it happen, they make it home.
- I am proud of my 15 years of management experience and 20 years of real estate recruiting experience. I have held positions of Director of Training and Development, Overview Site Sales Manager, Office Manager, and Real Estate Career Consultant.