Linda Mitchell Realtor Coldwell Banker Brown RealtorsLinda Mitchell, 618-920-2471, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.brownrealtors.com/lindamitchell, http://www.facebook.com/lindamitchellrealtor1
Contact Linda Mitchell
Office: Coldwell Banker Brown Realtors Address: 2205-B South State Route #157, Edwardsville, IL 62025 Office Phone: (618) 656-2278 Fax: (618) 692-7292 Email: email@example.com
About Linda Mitchell
- Twenty years in teaching. Ten years in flooring design. Minutes from closing your deal. DON'T LET THIS MARKET PASS YOU BY!
- Fund Raising Chairman for Shriners' Hospital 2008 Member of CBB "Top Performers of 2010" Illinois Association of Realtors Bronze Award Recipient for 2010 Million Plus sales in 2010 and 2011
- After my father passed away, I hired Linda to sell his house. The process was difficult for me because I didn't live in the same town but Linda jumped in and went way beyond what a normal agent would do. She not only did all the normal work, she would check on the house and met with contractors to help get everything ready. While those things were important to me, the single reason I loved working with Linda was the warmth and personal interest she showed me and my family. I know she genuinely cared and had our best interest at heart. If you are looking for someone to buy or sell your house, there is no one better than Linda, period!
- Coralee Schneider Client, Seller Linda does a fabulous job. She was energetic, competent and did all her homework. She did a CMA and held open houses. She advertised and found new locations to advertise my property. I can not imagine any real estate broker doing anything that Linda did not do in an effort to sell my property. Every broker should be as conscientious as Linda. If you are looking for a broker, call her. You will not be disappointed.
- sarahschofield89 Client, Buyer Linda was an absolute joy to work with! As first time home buyers we were a bit nervous and unsure of everything, but Linda made the process so simple, offering advice and recommendations whenever needed. She is incredibly knowledgeable in her field, and was always available for us. We love our new home, and have Linda to thank for it! We recommend Linda to anyone looking for a caring and insightful agent.
- Hannah.l.allison Client, Buyer Linda helped us purchase our first home together about 2 years ago. We were so happy with her performance during our first home-buying experience that we asked her to help us when it came time to sell our first house and move into a second for our growing family. Linda's kind and friendly personality make her a joy to be around. She takes the time to get to know you and works hard to find the exact property that suites your needs. Never once did we feel as though Linda was "just trying to make a sale." You can tell that she absolutely loves what she does and truly enjoys house hunting with potential buyers.