EVERYTHNG I TOUCH TURNS TO SOLD!
Contact Glenn Downey
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 534 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 Office Phone: (630) 790-1000 Mobile Phone: (630) 235-7512 Business: (630) 455-8350 Fax: (781) 609-9997 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Glenn Downey
- Glenn Downey is a licensed real estate broker with career sales that exceed 140 million dollars. Glenn has lived in the Western Suburbs since 1982 and has been in the business since 1978. He specializes in Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Lombard, Villa Park, Naperville, Carol Stream, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Downers Grove, St. Charles, Geneva and the surrounding areas.
- Glenn Downey has earned the coveted CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation that only the top 4% achieve. He has also achieved the highly prestigious International President's Circle, International Diamond Society and International Sterling Society awards. Glenn is consistently one of the top 3 agents in listings and sales in the Glen Ellyn office.
- Glenn is a strong negotiator with a large past client referral base. Glenn keeps up-to-date with new marketing resources and technology. He believes in under promising and over delivering.
- Glenn Downey gives back to the community with his involvement in the Glen Ellyn Lions Club of which he is past president and currently serves on the board of directors. He also participates in the 4th of July Parade, the Glen Ellyn Halloween Event and Christmas Walk and the local Artsfest. Glenn enjoys playing the guitar at local clubs and is an avid golfer when not selling real estate. His philosophy is giving back to the community through volunteering whenever he can!
- Glenn has achieved the highly prestigious International President's Circle, International Diamond Society and International Sterling Society awards.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Glen Ellyn Office Top Producer (Units) - 2012
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Glen Ellyn Office Top Listing Agent - 2011
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)- A highly coveted designation that only the top 4% of real estate agents hold nationwide.
- Certified Relocation Specialist (Additional training with CARTUS to qualify to work with relocating buyers and corporate listings for transfered sellers.)
- Broker's license
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Elmhurst College
- The Western Suburbs - Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Lombard, Villa Park, Naperville, Carol Stream, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Downers Grove, St. Charles, Geneva and the surrounding areas.
- Welcomes buyers and sellers
- Unparalleled enthusiasm and service