Agent Introductions - Ty Benham, Associate Broker, Coldwell Banker Tomlinson GroupThis is an introduction of Ty Benham, associate broker with Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group in Boise, Idaho. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=664980
Contact Mr. TY BENHAM
Office: Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group Address: 6933 West Emerald Street, Boise, ID 83704 Office Phone: (208) 336-3393 Business: (208) 336-3393 Fax: (208) 331-6490 Email: email@example.com
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Idaho 2011
- Associate Broker June 2011 with Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group
- Member of the National Realtors Association
- Member of the Ada County Association of Realtors
- Complete Brokers licensing requirement in Idaho 2011
- Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group
- Bachelors Degee in Social Sciences from Boise State University with emphasis in communications and political science.
- National Unviersity, Las Vegas Business Administration with emphasis in contract law.
- Complete Relocation certifications in 2007
- Public Administration Masters Program Boise State University.
- Business Administration with emphasis in contract law, I understand details and property research.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Science, Communications and Political Science with strong understanding of laws rules and regulations.
- Contractor and Builder I understand building codes, zoning, and the need to research and inspect properties for buyers and sellers.
- Survey and Boundary lines are critical to property use and I have several years of experience in resolving these type of issues.
- Mediation and Negotiations have been a part of my education from 2008-2011 working on resolutions involving large property holdings with a large corporation.
- Listing Properties, Residential and Commercial
- Buyers Representative, property research and closing
- Farm and Ranch, water rights, easements, and boundaries
- Recreation Properties, access, water rights, boundaries, use permits.
- Commercial re-locations, set backs, signage, sq. ft., permits, leases.
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers