Contact LORI STEVENS
Office: Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group Address: 6933 West Emerald Street, Boise, ID 83704 Office Phone: (208) 336-3393 Mobile Phone: (208) 939-7885 Business: (208) 331-6766 Fax: (208) 331-6367 Email: email@example.com
About LORI STEVENS
- Consistent Top Producer - Together with my husband and Real Estate partner, Jim Stevens, our sales volume in 2004 put us in the top 1% of all Idaho Realtors.
- Married for the past 33 years, the mother of eight children and former Young Mother of the year in Nevada, I have the empathy and understanding required of both Mothers and Realtors.
- As an Educator and coach for over ten years in the public school system I developed good listening and communicatoun skills in order to succeed.
- As a gymnast in my youth, competing at the elite level in both National and International competitions, and later running marathons and climbing Mt. Borah, Idaho's highest peak, I gained drive and determination.
- Volunteering as a Red Cross Blood drive coordinator, working innumerable hours with youth, serving as past PTO President and currently serving as the Eagle Stake Young Women's President for my church, I possess the traits and characteristics necessary to get the job done with the highest integrity.
- Luxury Previews Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- International Presidential Elite
- 15.3 Million Dollar Top Producer Award
- 2005 Circle of Excellence Award
- My first commitments are to God and my family, but I have a passion for Real Estate, consistent top producer closing over 70 transactions in 2004.
- Understanding your needs and providing you with concise service and hard work to achieve your Real Estate goals.
- I'm a native of Northern Nevada and have lived in many beautiful and diverse places, Lake Tahoe, Lander, Wyoming, Maui Hawaii, but I love Idaho and its beauty and chose to raise my family here for the past 12 years.
- I know the Boise market and consider myself to be a local area specialist.
- My interests are hiking, fishing, white water rafting, and spending time with our 11 grandchildren.
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers